Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The NBA should have stayed locked out for the whole season

Really, the brand of basketball being played by a multitude of teams is just horrendous and the injuries are piling up. Star players aren't getting the same numbers they did last year.

There are so many games and barely any practice time or rest. They didn't need to play 66 games, they should have cut it to like 55 or 60. It just didn't make sense.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...njuries_011812

They should have stayed locked out to save fans from horrible basketball.

Would have liked to hear your tone if the Knicks were doing better.

Stop it my fellow Knicks fan. Just stop it! This season has an added twist to it and you see new teams emerging like Philly, Indiana, and Denver who are deep enough and athletic enough to benefit from the lockout. And the same old teams are doing well outside of the Celtics and Knicks just have been a disappointment thus far....key words 'thus far'.

4. 01-19-2012, 12:50 AM
    Reason
    Spam

As a raptor fan I can't wait for this season to end.

i dont mind it, stop complaining!

It is hurting my homework grades though

So because a select few teams are playing extremely poorly, while others are emerging as heavyweights, there shouldn't have been basketball? Seems like a really selfish thought to me, simply because the Knicks are having a very poor start to the season. Find some other teams besides NY to watch. Be a fan of basketball, not just one team.

"It's the joy of proving people wrong, especially when people don't expect you or your team to win." - DRose

sorry op, and sorry that you chose or were born into liking all the poop teams of NY
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
    - Arthur Schopenauer

yeah, coming from a distraught knicks fan, i can understand your frustration. but the season will get better. the knicks will make the playoffs. its the same old basketball besides the silly fouls. and a few other things.....

The irony is awesome

nope i need basketball

Knicks Are Back

Quote Originally Posted by chicago lulz View Post
    Would have liked to hear your tone if the Knicks were doing better.
    exactly what i was gonna say. Isn't this the guy that said this would be the best NBA season of all time?

I hate when people say this. It doesn't make a difference. They are professional basketball players..they should be prepared to play, and conditioned to play regardless. And not much should change, other than a few less reg season games.

It'll be funny when the people complaining about it will try to put an asterisk next to LeBrons ring hes gonna win this year

Absolutely not!!! Relax guy by playoff time I'm sure you will change your tune when Dantoni gives your stars a lot of time off before the real fun begins.

I somewhat agree that the should have made the season about 10 games or so shorter though it's pretty brutal for teams to play a lot of nights 3 times in a row on almost a regular basis but it also gives me a lot of basketball to watch

Kobe's been probably the most impressive player, and he's older than most of the other superstars by like 5-7 years. So if he can do it this early, no excuse for the younger guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast