Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2
    Location- Hamilton,Ontario,CANADA

    Favorite current Saint- Drew Brees

    Favorite former Saint- Gill the thrill Fenerty

    How long have you been a Saints fan?- 22 years

    How did u become a Saints fan? When Gill fenerty left the CFL and joined the Saints

    Other sports yuo enjoy? NHL. Love the Rangers, CFL. Love the Argos and MLB the Baltimore Orioles

    What's the story behind your username? My name is Chris my favorite number is 13 and the other part should be easy to figure out

    Looking forward to the season, us against the world. Hoping Drew will be signed soon.Hoping to go to New Orleans to watch a game this year

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisredeyes13 View Post
    Location- Hamilton,Ontario,CANADA

    Favorite current Saint- Drew Brees

    Favorite former Saint- Gill the thrill Fenerty

    How long have you been a Saints fan?- 22 years

    How did u become a Saints fan? When Gill fenerty left the CFL and joined the Saints

    Other sports yuo enjoy? NHL. Love the Rangers, CFL. Love the Argos and MLB the Baltimore Orioles

    What's the story behind your username? My name is Chris my favorite number is 13 and the other part should be easy to figure out

    Looking forward to the season, us against the world. Hoping Drew will be signed soon.Hoping to go to New Orleans to watch a game this year
    Welcome to the forum. Glad to see more people coming in.


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    5,048
    Figured i'd add/edit a few things

    1. Name - Jeff Gauthier
    2. Age - 25
    3. Occupation - being awesome
    4. Location - Gonzales, La
    5. Favorite Current Saint - Jimmy Graham
    6. Favorite Former Saint - La'Roi Glover, Sammy Knight
    7. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - early 90's
    8. How did you become a Saints fan? - been going to games since i was a young'n
    9. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Hornets fan
    10. What's the story behind your User Name? - nothing at all

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20 View Post
    Figured i'd add/edit a few things

    1. Name - Jeff Gauthier
    2. Age - 25
    3. Occupation - being awesome
    4. Location - Gonzales, La
    5. Favorite Current Saint - Jimmy Graham
    6. Favorite Former Saint - La'Roi Glover, Sammy Knight
    7. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - early 90's
    8. How did you become a Saints fan? - been going to games since i was a young'n
    9. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Hornets fan
    10. What's the story behind your User Name? - nothing at all
    Dude! We got the same job!
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Baton Rouge, La
    Posts
    5,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    Dude! We got the same job!
    it pays excellent lol

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    308
    1. Location - Kentucky(Born and raised in Slidell, LA)
    2. Favorite Current Saint - Marques Colston
    3. Favorite Former Saint - Morten Anderson
    4. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - as long as I can remember
    5. How did you become a Saints fan? - Born in the area, Grandparents have been season ticket holders since the Saints started
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -Anything but baseball, I'm a Shaq fan so have become a fan of most teams he's played for (Lakers/Magic/Heat)
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? -Former military and General was taken
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. -

    Best Saints experience was going to the Super Bowl in Miami, I accidentally smashed my binoculars and camera from jumping up and down on the Tracy Porter interception. They have a special place on a mantle in my house.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2,703
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    1. Location - Kentucky(Born and raised in Slidell, LA)
    2. Favorite Current Saint - Marques Colston
    3. Favorite Former Saint - Morten Anderson
    4. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - as long as I can remember
    5. How did you become a Saints fan? - Born in the area, Grandparents have been season ticket holders since the Saints started
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -Anything but baseball, I'm a Shaq fan so have become a fan of most teams he's played for (Lakers/Magic/Heat)
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? -Former military and General was taken
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. -

    Best Saints experience was going to the Super Bowl in Miami, I accidentally smashed my binoculars and camera from jumping up and down on the Tracy Porter interception. They have a special place on a mantle in my house.
    That is awesome

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    7,238
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
    1. Location - Kentucky(Born and raised in Slidell, LA)
    2. Favorite Current Saint - Marques Colston
    3. Favorite Former Saint - Morten Anderson
    4. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - as long as I can remember
    5. How did you become a Saints fan? - Born in the area, Grandparents have been season ticket holders since the Saints started
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? -Anything but baseball, I'm a Shaq fan so have become a fan of most teams he's played for (Lakers/Magic/Heat)
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? -Former military and General was taken
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. -

    Best Saints experience was going to the Super Bowl in Miami, I accidentally smashed my binoculars and camera from jumping up and down on the Tracy Porter interception. They have a special place on a mantle in my house.
    You grow up with Chris Duhon he has to be pretty well known round there?
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    You grow up with Chris Duhon he has to be pretty well known round there?
    I do, grew up playing basketball against him in little leagues and at the parks. Good guy, glad to see him doing well.

    2012 Stats
    63 Tackles, 3 INTs, 18 PDs, 1 Sack, 1 FF, 1 TD

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    WHO DAT NATION
    Posts
    7,238
    Kuool
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    23
    1. Location - Athens, WV
    2. Favorite Current Saint - Jarhi Evans
    3. Favorite Former Saint - Donte Stallworth/ Mike Karney
    4. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - 2002. Madden 03 came out, I loved the black and gold colors, and Stallworth had 98 speed.
    5. How did you become a Saints fan? - Madden lol
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - NBA- 76ers MLB- Red Sox
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - its my school login. my names zach arms and my bday is april 10th

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    welcome, Arms, though i haven't seen you around


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leicester/ England
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Underdogz∞ View Post
    1. Location - VA
    2. Favorite Current Saint - Vilma / Brees
    3. Favorite Former Saint - Willie Roaf
    4. How long have you been a Saints fan for? - 14 years
    5. How did you become a Saints fan? - From La kind of grew on me
    6. Other sports you enjoy? What other sporting teams do you root for? - Heat LSU Detroit Tigers
    7. What's the story behind your User Name? - Saints are underdogs infinity
    8. If there is anything else you would like to add, feel free to do so. - Who Dat Nation represent!
    1 location. Leicester. England 2 favourite current saint- sproles, brees. 3 favourite former saint - deuce 4 how long have you been a saint fan?- about 2 years. 5 how did you become a saints fan ?- not sure just feels right 6 other sports you enjoy ? What other sporting teams do you root for?-just saints. 7 what's the story behind your user name?- nut shell, drunken night out led me to ingage in conversation maybe more ( a gentleman never tells) with a lady ( term used loosley) how was getting on abit and who's neck resembled that of a turkeys, so my friends branded me burnard after the well known turkey drummer manufacturer burnard Mathews . 8

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Land Mass between Ala. and La.
    Posts
    1,833
    Location: Land mass between Ala. and La.
    Fav. current Saint: Drew Brees
    Fav. former Saint: Ricky Jackson
    How long a fan: 1976 (I was 9 yrs old)
    How I became a Saints fan: My Dad
    Other sports : Mississippi State and the Atlanta Braves (Superstation child)
    Story behind User name: My dogs name is Sam
    To add: My hobby is Saint football , my house looks like a fleur-de-lis puked in there and my youngest sons middle name is Saint.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    182
    Location: Ms. Sippi
    Fav. current Saint: Jimmy Grabs
    Fav. former Saint: Boo Williams
    How long a fan: 1997
    How I became a Saints fan: My dad, raised up in Nola (9th ward)
    Other sports : LA Lakers, BoSox, played college ball at PRCC & SoMiss
    Story behind User name: High School nickname coaches gave me
    To add: Being a Saints fan will forever tie me to my childhood in Nola, even when they drive you to drink. Some of my greatest memories with family members that have passed include the Saints. Love me some 2nd line

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •