Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Will Dwight Howard end the 2012 in a Laker uniform?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

47 51.65%
  • No

22 24.18%
  • Not Sure

22 24.18%
Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    I like it because they would be so dominant together and they can teach each other different things and we would be even better on d

Quote Originally Posted by realsportsfan1 View Post
    I like it because they would be so dominant together and they can teach each other different things and we would be even better on d
    Bynum and Howard wouldn't work, they both are most effective underneath the basket and have no noteworthy midrange game to create space for each other.

We'll if we do trade bynum and the magic already say the want pau or experience who would you put at PF exactly my point

Well if we keep Bynum in your scenario than why not trade him for a PF?

What pf

or what pf is worth giving up bynum

and we would get smaller going from two 7 footers to a 6 10 and 6 11

this couldnt go in to the trade rumors fourm? in before close and if we had Dwight and Andrew i'd trade Drew to NY for Amarie they would have a true center we would have another dominate player

do you seriously think they would do that especially since the just got tyson chandler

can we get off this topic this thread isn't called andrew, dwight and ? at power forward

Probably will end up in the trade ideas thread shortly.

I don't like the idea of Howard and Bynum on the court on the same time. IMO it wouldn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersKB24 View Post
    Well if we keep Bynum in your scenario than why not trade him for a PF?
    We are looking to sign kenyon Martin with tpe and trade with Denver. Pau is a gonner. Makes the trade with Houston better . pau for lowery and Martin , scola to the magic with ebanks Bynum and first rounder And maybe Blake to Houston. Or keep pau have k Mart back up d12 and sign arenas . Then if we get d12 we can recruit d will and trade pau to Houston for scola k Martin dragic with Blake to nj and we get d will

D12
    K mart
    M.barnes
    Kb24
    Dwill
    Last edited by jonesyLakeShow; 01-11-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Opinion Based:The only deal involving Gasol that is worth it!

I think the only deal, realistically, would be a trade with the Atlanta Hawks for Josh Smith($12,400,000) and Jeff Teague($1,579,920). It would not only give us a replacement starter at the 4 and a Young PG but it would would give us youth, athleticism and defense. Gasol is making $18,714,150, ATL is $68,325.036 in salary cap so there would have to be some more players added or a 3rd team. The Hawks play like there is no chemistry and no passion. It would help the Hawks stay competitive and move Horford to the 4.
    Hahahaha oh man addition by subtraction big time. So happy Eyebrows is gone. That tan Bieber was such a waste. Snake oil salesman. You lip-licking, eyebrow-rubbing, skinny jean-wearing, bandana in 60 degree weather-wearing, no defense-playing, false-leading, denture-wearing, drag queen. So happy you're gone. But I will miss jacking it to pictures Of you.
    Mr. Jones on Dlo trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesyLakeShow View Post
    We are looking to sign kenyon Martin with tpe and trade with Denver. Pau is a gonner. Makes the trade with Houston better . pau for lowery and Martin , scola to the magic with ebanks Bynum and first rounder And maybe Blake to Houston. Or keep pau have k Mart back up d12 and sign arenas . Then if we get d12 we can recruit d will and trade pau to Houston for scola k Martin dragic with Blake to nj and we get d will

D12
    K mart
    M.barnes
    Kb24
    Dwill
    Mate, I've got a block of land to sell you in the Florida Quays for $100. If you believe the K-mart thread you'll believe anything. It's a rumour attached to Bleacher Report. Read it again.

Quote Originally Posted by DownUnder View Post
    Mate, I've got a block of land to sell you in the Florida Quays for $100. If you believe the K-mart thread you'll believe anything. It's a rumour attached to Bleacher Report. Read it again.
    I've heard from other sources so when it happens hit me up I would like to put up 100 for the land

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast