Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Championship teams

We all know the heat yes we know they are probably the strongest team in the league and are pretty good with Lebron and wade out with only bosh and the surrounding core playing with them but if they get into the playoffs and Lebron and Wade get hurt there in trouble.Dont get me wrong Bosh is good but he's not that good to lead a team I mean we seen it in Toronto but bosh is an Allstar and an awesome player but other then them three that's all they got although Chalmers and Haslem have been playing good ball along with the veterans on the team and the rest of the players but they won't win with Lebron and Wade out but with them in and with Bosh and giving a team effort they will.Other teams that are strong and are in the race for the championship are the bulls,clippers and always the lakers and the celtics.

If any team in the league loses 2 of its core players then they will be in trouble come playoff time. If Miami lost 2 of the best players on the planet then of course they would have problems in the playoffs.

But Miami have some established players so saying they lack quality after the big 3 is just wrong in my opinion. Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Udonis Haslem, Mario Chalmers, Joel Anthony and the rookie Norris Cole are a good quality supporting cast.

wtf did you just say

this goes for every team lakers kobe n gasol or bynum go down their prob not making the playoffs. Bulls if they lose rose n Deng their not making the playoffs same thing with Miami if they lost wade n Lebron

use periods bro

Yes we all know your a heat fan but come on they are not going to win with out LBj and dwade and yea miller they do have a good supporting cast but not good enough I mean there supporting cast is nothing like Okc's and if Durant and Westbrook were hurt yes they would loose games but not much and I forgot to put Okc's is the championship teams and they are a powerhouse and are in the race just as anyone and Durant is the best player in the nba don't even argue but it's a great competitive year in the nba.

And sorry fnom11 the Durant is better than Lebron. and who cares about periods man this ain't school. Oh and i think even though they are old the Celtics might have the best starting 5 in the league along with the la clippers and the Okc thunder.

Durant might be the best scorer, but everyone knows lebron is the best player. Dont even argue because numbers and common sense point to lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICSFAN12 View Post
    And sorry fnom11 the Durant is better than Lebron. and who cares about periods man this ain't school. Oh and i think even though they are old the Celtics might have the best starting 5 in the league along with the la clippers and the Okc thunder.
    If I could delete you I would.

Warriors mother****er!

Quote Originally Posted by CELTICSFAN12 View Post
    Yes we all know your a heat fan but come on they are not going to win with out LBj and dwade and yea miller they do have a good supporting cast but not good enough I mean there supporting cast is nothing like Okc's and if Durant and Westbrook were hurt yes they would loose games but not much and I forgot to put Okc's is the championship teams and they are a powerhouse and are in the race just as anyone and Durant is the best player in the nba don't even argue but it's a great competitive year in the nba.

Was this a response to me? I'm assuming this was addressed to me since I made the point of saying the Heat have some quality beyond its big 3. I completely agree that without LBJ and Wade Miami will not win the Championship. Like Boston will be out without Rondo and Pierce, OKC without Durant and Westbrook etc.

And I'm a Knick fan not a Heat fan.

What is your problems Durant is better and when all the hype when Lebron was a free agent he didn't have to say where he was going over tv he ain't that big I don't think anyone is big enough for that except for maybe Michael Jordan when he played but he didn't switch teams and look how many championships he won Lebron should have stayed with Clevland. Same with Kobe he won a few rings and he stayed with the la lakers his whole career and I don't see him going anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdmannn View Post
    If I could delete you I would.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

No I was saying miller that you said the right thing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast