Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Charles Barkley Forgets Cameras Are Rolling, Trashes Weight Watchers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAPL...layer_embedded

"I'm not giving away no free money Kev," Barkley told Harlan. "I thought this was the greatest scam going--getting paid for watching sports. This Weight Watchers thing is a bigger scam."

Barkley and Harlan then went on to trash the Hawks.

"I can't stand watching this Atlanta Hawks team play," Barkley said.

"This game is terrible," added Harlan. "Look at this team--31% [shooting], God almighty!"

Miller was the only one of the three that didn't have anything bad to say about the Hawks, but Barkley kept going.

"The Hawks aint got nothing but a bunch of nice guys," Barkley continued. "If I were the Hawks, they're the team to me I'd try to anything to get Dwight Howard. Say 'you can have anybody on our team.'"

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post

"I'm not giving away no free money Kev," Barkley told Harlan. "I thought this was the greatest scam going--getting paid for watching sports. This Weight Watchers thing is a bigger scam."

Barkley and Harlan then went on to trash the Hawks.

"I can't stand watching this Atlanta Hawks team play," Barkley said.

"This game is terrible," added Harlan. "Look at this team--31% [shooting], God almighty!"

Miller was the only one of the three that didn't have anything bad to say about the Hawks, but Barkley kept going.

"The Hawks aint got nothing but a bunch of nice guys," Barkley continued. "If I were the Hawks, they're the team to me I'd try to anything to get Dwight Howard. Say 'you can have anybody on our team.'"
    Wow
    I actually would probably agree with this .. you can rebuild a solid team around Howard with his buddy Josh Smith or Horford / Joe Johnson ..
    This team is always a 2nd round exit anyways, I would absolutely try to push for Dwight

Gotta love Chuck, but he should be a little bit more careful.

Lol at least he was being honest.

I too agree, that Atlanta Hawks team isn't what they're touted to be.

Joe Johnson making 120,000,000???? Are you kidding me? He was useless yesterday, he already looks like his best days are waaay behind him.

I like Jeff Teague and Josh Smith, but the rest of the roster has got to go.

Quote Originally Posted by SeoulBeatz View Post
    Lol at least he was being honest.

I too agree, that Atlanta Hawks team isn't what they're touted to be.

Joe Johnson making 120,000,000???? Are you kidding me? He was useless yesterday, he already looks like his best days are waaay behind him.

I like Jeff Teague and Josh Smith, but the rest of the roster has got to go.
    Ivan Johnson outplayed Joe Johnson IMO

What did people expect? Barkley is an idiot. Thank god he got basketball talent. Still funny though.

I wish things like this were filmed and aired. I love behind-the-scenes honesty, especially from guys like charles.

He didn't really trash Weight Watchers. He's basically just saying it feels like he is scamming Weight Watchers, because he is getting paid to lose weight. That is why he compared it to his gig at TNT.

He isn't calling the Weight Watchers program a scam, he is saying he is scamming Weight Watchers. It just sounded worse, because he is so dumb. God I love Chuck

I think the top comment on that video is right. All he's saying is he can't believe he's getting paid for losing weight. In essence, he's "scamming" weight watchers since most people pay them to lose weight.

I thought this video was great just to see these guys when they think the cameras aren't rolling. Kevin Harlan commenting on such a bad game saying "God Almighty!" was hilarious. I wonder what he felt like by the end of the game.

he is not an idiot. he is right! if you want to lose weight eat healthy and exercise.

****ing b****** (white hand) had to quickly remind them they were live. Wish he wouldve gone on. And yeah ww is probably a scam... I recommend self discipline.

Ivan

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post

It seems like he was referring to the fact that he is getting paid to lose weight and do weight watchers, not that weight watchers scams people out of their money.
    YES. WE. DID.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ooh Child View Post
    He didn't really trash Weight Watchers. He's basically just saying it feels like he is scamming Weight Watchers, because he is getting paid to lose weight. That is why he compared it to his gig at TNT.

He isn't calling the Weight Watchers program a scam, he is saying he is scamming Weight Watchers. It just sounded worse, because he is so dumb. God I love Chuck
    This.

yea he wasnt really calling weight watchers a scam he was saying getting paid every week to lose 2lbs when hes already lost 38 is a scam so all he had to do is show up to collect a check still funny video i rather watch barkley uncut then inside the nba anyday.

Too Funny
    "I have my own identity ... The whole Michael thing does drive me nuts sometimes because people won't leave it alone. He's bald, I have hair. He's almost 40, I'm 22. Seriously though, I wish people would let it be and let me just be Kobe."--Kobe Bryant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast