60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wont Matter. Will Be The same

20 33.33%

17 28.33%

8 13.33%
  • 35+

15 25.00%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

How Much Would Durant Average Without Westbrook?

When ever I watch Durant play it looks so easy for him to score. Even when it looks like he is having a bad game he still has 28.

I personally like westbrook but I think he should be traded with Ibaka for Howard. Thats my personally opinion.

Westbrook gets off 20 shots a night according to last year stats.

Imagine what Durant can do with out him

I think Durant can get 35

I honestly don't know if it would be easier for him without Russy....
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

In the Playoffs this year Durant was being stopped to the point he couldn't get the ball a bunch of times, which is why Westbrook took a lot of bad shots, not because Westbrook was a ballhog.

A lot of people are high on Harden so who knows if that would be a good/better fit for Durant in the starting line-up. If you're asking strictly on Durant doing it on his own, then he has be able to create his own shot consistently, which might include good ball handling to attack the basket consistently.

without him at all or with another good point guard instead??

i think he would average close to 40 points a game without westbrook taking so many shots. He's not a great player without the ball, but the second the ball gets into his hands, there's nobody stopping him. He's 6'9 with a wingspan that puts him around 7'3 and he can shoot the ball better than anyone in the league. Give him a true point guard and that team is going places. It's not a knock on Westbrook, he's still a very good player, but he's more of a 2 guard than a point, he's a shoot first player when he should be looking to pass first, especially with KD and Harden.

Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post
    In the Playoffs this year Durant was being stopped to the point he couldn't get the ball a bunch of times, which is why Westbrook took a lot of bad shots, not because Westbrook was a ballhog.

A lot of people are high on Harden so who knows if that would be a good/better fit for Durant in the starting line-up. If you're asking strictly on Durant doing it on his own, then he has be able to create his own shot consistently, which might include good ball handling to attack the basket consistently.

Thank you sir for being intelligent. Without westbrook durant would average slightly more points (33-35) but would be horrible inefficient. Westy sets him up way more than you guys like to think.

Durant struggles to create for himself.

Russy gets unfair criticism after last year's playoffs. He's a superstar, and the Thunder are their best when BOTH he and Durant are scoring a lot. It's harder to stop two stars than it is to stop one.

Even more so than just that, Durant is best off the ball and when the defense is focusing on others. He's not the creator that other superstars are. He needs help out there, and Russy is that.

To whoever said 40 points...you are flat out wrong. If he did average 40 points, that team would lose 10+ more games...
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

he would score more points but the team would be worse.

I say 32-24 ppg, depends who would take westbrooks place.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

More points less efficient

Knicks Are Back

I agree> Russell Westbrook is not the problem...When the Thunder won 50+ games nobody was talking bout Russy not a good PG or any of that. He had a bad series and all of a sudden he is the problem, knock it off. The Thunder problem is they have nobody in the post that can create and for themselves. I honestly think they should have went after David West and brought Ibaka off the bench, or tried to get in on that LO deal.

NETS, GIANTS, METS

No joke that kid in pink is awesome, I wish fans got that pumped for a basketball play

thunder should try to trade for Al Jefferson or someone similar

Quote Originally Posted by metroman View Post
    When ever I watch Durant play it looks so easy for him to score. Even when it looks like he is having a bad game he still has 28.

I personally like westbrook but I think he should be traded with Ibaka for Howard. Thats my personally opinion.

Westbrook gets off 20 shots a night according to last year stats.

Imagine what Durant can do with out him

I think Durant can get 35

Durant + Westbrook Currently = 53 PPG
    Durant - Westbrook = 35 PPG

53 > 35.

Aside from that, you idea doesn't make sense salary wise and the Thunder would have to add in a couple critical role players just to match money wise.

The Thunder clearly need a trade for a post scorer, but this one doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    he would score more points but the team would be worse.

I say 32-24 ppg, depends who would take westbrooks place.
    Whats this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Russy gets unfair criticism after last year's playoffs. He's a superstar, and the Thunder are their best when BOTH he and Durant are scoring a lot. It's harder to stop two stars than it is to stop one.

Even more so than just that, Durant is best off the ball and when the defense is focusing on others. He's not the creator that other superstars are. He needs help out there, and Russy is that.

To whoever said 40 points...you are flat out wrong. If he did average 40 points, that team would lose 10+ more games...
    Quote Originally Posted by NetsPaint View Post

+100000,

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast