Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Pau Gasol & Matt Barnes call Blake Griffin a "flopper"

He almost looked like d.fish lol
    WHO DAT!

Atleast Fish takes charges and flops on bigger players.

That last play where he flopped and drew a charge on Barnes was an obvious flop. I can't blame him if the refs are going to it to him, but there is no way a guy that big and strong should ever flop.

I respect the hell out of the kid but flopping isn't the type of reputation he wants to build. I could also care less about how much he showboats after a dunk because I would probably do the same if I had his ability. Just don't flop anymore BG.

Gasol and Fisher are the biggest floppers in the league so both Pau and Barnes need to STFU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjRizobEQig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UYIIdrkQfg

we all know blakes a little floppy.

but this is a matter of not hating the player, but rather hating the game.

blakes just being smart. if the refs are going to reward it, then he's smart for taking advantage of it. refs need to step up their game and not be sold so easily.

Does Gasol honeslty have the right to call ANYONE a flopper????
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

Blake Griffin+BILLUPS+CHRIS PAUL= Lob/FLOP city

8. 12-23-2011, 09:09 AM
    Reason
    Unnecessary

Quote Originally Posted by oballerc75 View Post
    Blake Griffin+BILLUPS+CHRIS PAUL= Lob/FLOP city
    Have you ever watched D Fish?
    This is a plea to all logical posters to please make all homers feel dumb on a daily basis until they return to their team forum where they bleong.

The two charges i saw Blake were textbook. This is a flop:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...n6cVFSb-jYOW6Q
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

Barnes doesn't like it when Blake's teammates get so excited whenever Blake put on a show? Weren't they like that when Shannon Brown hit some pretty dunks as well?

Mo deserved the Academy Award for that flop he pulled on Glock. Poor kid didn't even touch or trip him and Mo did a circus dive. It made Bosh flopping on Boozer look subpar. The rookie was lost when he asked the ref what he did while pointing at the replay on the tron

Makes me remember the time he tried to flop on Kobe and got ninja kicked because of it lol back in Cleveland
    Last edited by kblo247; 12-23-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragee View Post
    Barnes doesn't like it when Blake's teammates get so excited whenever Blake put on a show? Weren't they like that when Shannon Brown hit some pretty dunks as well?
    That was the Ariza, Farmar group. I get the point though as Kobe, Pau, Ariza, Bynum, Luke, Fish, Sasha, and Lamar were frequently celebrating on the sidelines that year when Shannon came and made big plays.

Ex - http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=oqzmdJIGVPs

I don't really think I saw Barnes and Blake had that LMAO, oh me oh my reaction yet to anything that has happened short of the Kobe dunk on Okafor in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by tcav701 View Post
    Does Gasol honeslty have the right to call ANYONE a flopper????
    It takes one to know one right???

It's pretty obvious Fish, CP3, Mo Williams, Gasol (not as much as BG), and Blake Griffin flop. This shouldn't br mews to anybody if you spend the time that I do watching both LA teams.

I just wish the league would get rid of it. You know the game is being tarnished and cheated when you see big strong monster athletes like Blake taking obvious dives after barely even being touched.

Ok, this is off topic but my sister is watching a rerun of x-factor and I just saw Matt Barnes dancing while 50 cent is performing. LMFAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    It takes one to know one right???

It's pretty obvious Fish, CP3, Mo Williams, Gasol (not as much as BG), and Blake Griffin flop. This shouldn't br mews to anybody if you spend the time that I do watching both LA teams.

I just wish the league would get rid of it. You know the game is being tarnished and cheated when you see big strong monster athletes like Blake taking obvious dives after barely even being touched.
    I agree that flopping should be a penalty.

There I would change about fouls in the NBA. The refs are wayyyyyy to involved in a normal basketball game and it is one of the many things that is holding the NBA back.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast