Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

David Stern owns Colin Cowherd

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7375802

LOL!

"A source??!! I announced that at a press conference."

"Do you want to be confused with facts?"

Lol bro. I love dem *****es and pancakes.

sources? sources? SOURCES? I completely agree with Stern having issues with this whole 'sources' problem in the media. They don't need names to be credible, they can just say they got their info from 'sources'. The mainstream sports media is no more credible than fox news.

I find it funny that Cowherd thinks that the Hornets are being kept in New Orleans because of some allegiance to the fans there. Stern doesn't really give a **** about the allegiance to the fans. He is keeping the team there because of the facts he lays out. They are a decent market and have a lot of season ticket holders.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    I find it funny that Cowherd thinks that the Hornets are being kept in New Orleans because of some allegiance to the fans there. Stern doesn't really give a **** about the allegiance to the fans. He is keeping the team there because of the facts he lays out. They are a decent market and have a lot of season ticket holders.
    There is no doubt that New Orleans is a football first city, and during Saints season our attendance is VERY poor. But after the Saints season is done are attendance really picks up, year after year.

"The difference between 'sources' and the league office is that we speak the truth on the record" - David Stern

"We will not interfere with the basketball operations of the New Orleans Hornets. Dell Demps will have full autonomy to make decisions for the New Orleans Hornets." - David Stern when Hornets were bought.

David Stern, he opens his mouth and ---- pours out.
    PSD's Nick Naylor

PSD's Longest-tenured HEAT fan

Just in: 40K posts in 2 years, all facepalms and baiting. Get a life you loser.

R.I.P. Clara

[IMG]http://oi39.tinypic.com/e98dok.jpg[/IMG/]

That was a poor display by Cowherd, he was asking dumb questions IMO. Stern should go on Jim Rome's show

Lol David Stern seems so calm and cool and Colin seems so jittery, almost like a nervous son talking to a domineering father.
    Magic. Red Sox. Colts. Knights.

I like when he mentions Jimmer.

this interview shows why colin is such a moron.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

Colin Cowherd is an idiot. His opinions are never well thought out. He says things for effect. And he has an "I'm always right regardless of facts pointing to the contrary" complex. Can't stand that narcissistic excuse for a sports talk personality.
    Basset Life

It's not too hard to own that imbecile known as Colin Cowherd, lol.

I don't get the fuss unless your a fan of the Lakers. Stern said it was his job to do what was best for NO and that was keep the payroll down and bring in young attractive players so the NBA can sell the Hornets and that's exactly what he did. He held out and got a better more attractive package for a potential buyer instead of the older more expensive trade that would have left them with a first round exit and a large payroll.

At first I was taken back by the trade getting shot down but in the end Stern came out looking like gold.

Yeah was never a Fan Of Colin, i WISH they would take him and Skip Bayless And put them on a island so they could all by themselves

Btw Dont know why that interview made me kinda like stern?

David Stern is the perfect speaker. So well spoken, calm, intelligent, and says things perfectly, as if everything that comes out of his mouth was pre-approved pre-thought out and carefully chosen as a response. Gotta love that about him.

Pair that with an idiot in Cowherd interviewing him, Stern looks like 40 year old adult male showing a 10 year old up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast