Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The lack of dominating SG field really minimizes the fact that we dont have a pure 2 but we should still pick up a Deshawn/Bogans type if we can.
    In the Laker forum we were talking about Boguns too. Good fit for you guys, but then I wonder how Chauncey would respond. I think he expects to start at the 2.

I would still start Chauncey, the true 2 is just for defensive purposes if Chauncey proves not up to the task in a playoff game.

I really hope Chauncey kills it... Hopefully another championship for him before he retires. love the way he plays.

GO JAYS GO!!

Follow me @3mikee_

Bigger backcourts will give them trouble, but if Butler returns to form and Billups stays healthy I wouldn't be surprised if the Clips are a top 3 seed in the West this year.

keith bogans. i know he suprised in the playoffs but ask the plethora of bulls fans on the site. they despised him. he was awful. billups will really hurt them defensively. offensively he is basically a spot up shooter or will play the jack role drive and kick with paul doing the same until they find somebody open

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnicks4511 View Post
    Bigger backcourts will give them trouble, but if Butler returns to form and Billups stays healthy I wouldn't be surprised if the Clips are a top 3 seed in the West this year.
    Dallas, OKC I think are top 2 right now... then the Lakers, Grizz, Clips, and Portland are all up there.

People are counting the Lakers out too easily right now, this team won 57 games last year with a team that was beat up all year long. Barnes had knee surgery during the year, Gasol was just broken down by all the minutes he played, Bynum was out, and Kobe was playing injured most of last year. Despite all that they still won a ton of games.

Let's not forget that they were going for 4 straight finals... the last team to do that was the Celtics 20 some odd years ago

billups must hate the knicks, i can see him scoring 30+ on the them

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456