Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    so the eagles aren't done yet? that pretty much scares me! they will be 110% ready and bring their a-game next week if they beat the jets today

Quote Originally Posted by cHi8DaL5LA420 View Post
    ?? we need the jets to win and the Cowboys to win.
    the jets need to beat the eagles today and then the giants next week while we beat the eagles next week...then the NYG game is meaningless...

technically, the Jets beating the Eagles today takes the wind out of their sails (eliminating them)...but the Jets don't need to win today (it's just icing on the cake)

wow. just turned on the tivo recording of the Giants game. The Redskins beat up the Giants, lol. We should have been doing that. The Giants have been so up and down this year.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    wow. just turned on the tivo recording of the Giants game. The Redskins beat up the Giants, lol. We should have been doing that. The Giants have been so up and down this year.
    the cowboys have been so up and down this year.

The cowboys win and giants lose next week the NFC east is ours let's get it done! Hopefully rob won't ruin this game like he did last time.

Washington doing us a solid this week. Now let's hope the Jets can do the same next week and we take care of business against Philly.

At least if we do lose next week (knock on wood) we know we're still in it!

I believe that if we lose to philly and NY, AND NY loses to the jets AND philly wins in the last week, then Philly wins the division and both Dallas and NYG are out...right?

I love the intrigue....

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I believe that if we lose to philly and NY, AND NY loses to the jets AND philly wins in the last week, then Philly wins the division and both Dallas and NYG are out...right?

I love the intrigue....
    Yes, that is correct. But if the giants (or cowboys) win this week then the eagles cannot win the division and quite possibly miss the playoffs entirely.

bottom line if the eagles lose this weekend they are eliminated from playoff contention... winning the division is their only hope.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234