Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Will the Cowboys make the playoffs.

The cowboys need to win out now to make the playoffs. What do you think is going to happen. Will they beat Tampa Bay, Philly, and new york. What are there playoff chances after that rough loss.

Over the past few years they have folded like a cheap suit. I dont know if they'll get lucky and make the playoffs but if they do I have 0% confidence in this team. They have no guidance.

well...you have to think about it this way...if we make the playoffs we have to win 4 straight to win the super bowl...in order to make the playoffs we probably need to win 3 straight...so to win it all we need to win 7 straight...thats all im gonna say...yall tell me if yall can see this teams defensive winning 7 straight games...

do yall think its time to start thinking about the draft and what we need to do to start improving our defense

at the minimum we can go 2-1 in these last 3 games...but one of those victories has to come against the giants..unless somehow the giants lose the next 2 games....

If we win Saturday OR vs Philly our final game is gonna be for the division title no matter what NY does until then

To answer the thread question; I will say yes we will make the playoffs and feel free for bashing me for still having hope. I would love to see us playing in WC round while the Eagles are sitting at home watching a team overcome adversity and come together to make a postseason push.

Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    If we win Saturday OR vs Philly our final game is gonna be for the division title no matter what NY does until then
    right...unless for some reason the giants lose their next 2 games and we win the next 2 then the last game of the season doesnt mean anything

Dallas will finish the season 8 and 8... I see them winning this weekend in Tampa Bay but they willl lose against the Giants and Eagles, just because our defense is horrible.

^ this...but one thing good that came from this season...we can stop blaming romo for for the cowboy woes

Quote Originally Posted by cHi8DaL5LA420 View Post
    Dallas will finish the season 8 and 8... I see them winning this weekend in Tampa Bay but they willl lose against the Giants and Eagles, just because our defense is horrible.
    and btw...bro sorry you had to experience this heart breaking loss in person

Im not saying that we played horible, or Romo isnt a good quaterback, bcus he showed he can play verry well like this sircumstances... But i will say this, "this f***ing game meant alot" Its a must to win out the rest of the games, bcus i honestly dont feel NY is gona lose this next 2 games...

put a fork in us were done... ya, this loss was tough to swallow... after the Dez bomb I thought it was over... what a feeling of being so high then so low, could not believe it.

This is the same team that beat the 49ers and should have beat the Lions, Patriots and Giant. We are a few plays from being an elite team. We have problems but please name a team in the NFL that does not!! IMO we make the playoffs IF we can get it together we can still win the Super Bowl. I do not care what anyone says this team has at times played better then any team in the league we just need to play more consistent and EVER member of the team has to play a little better.

as heartbreak of a loss at that game was against the giants....I am calling it now...the Cowboys win the next 3 including beating the Giants in their stadium...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast