Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Did you guys know that Sunday was the 1st time the Redskins didn't get a sack all season in a game.

Nice job OL.
    The O-Line was GREAT. Sanchez jersey was pretty much pure white after the game. The Redskins "quietly" have a pretty good defense. If we look at it from a purely statistical view, their defense is the best we've faced in about a month and a half.

We got that last TD in garbage time, but it's ironic that WE scored the most points against them than any other opponent this season (34 pts). It's also ironic that those 34pts are the MOST we've scored all season thus far, and it's only the 2nd time this season we've cracked the 30pt mark, (1st was against Jacksonville - 32pts).

I am NOT afraid of K.C. We SHOULD blow them out. They have one of the worse run defense's in the league. They did what they did to Chicago because the Bears starting QB didn't play, and their starting RB got hurt. That defensive performance doesn't all of a sudden make the Chiefs the Ravens. Against the Steelers they pretty much used the home crowd in a primetime game. We're playing them at JETLife Stadium. The Chiefs are a BAD team, they don't have a QB, we just have to stop the running game, I see no reason why this is not a "Jacksonville Blow-Out".

I guess I'm not the only one who only caught the 4th quarter of last week's game the way some of you are talking. I just believe that type of talk is a jinx and don't believe this team has shown enough to warrant talk of a blow out, but to each their own. Guess we'll see this Sunday if we are as good as some are making us out to be and KC is that bad. I think it's a fine line this team is walking and can't take any team for granted.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    lol um no...Sanchez is just not accurate and probably never really will be.. I do think Sanchez will eventually get to the 60-62% range in a couple years.
    And I think with the right Wr's and O.C. the jets can make it work.

Brady ,Rodgers, Peyton,Brees....... Sanchez will probably never be elite. Qb's like those come once in a decade and this decades is named Cam Newton.

But Sanchez can become a Hasselbach, Mcnabb etc avg to above avg Qb's who given the right system can flourish.

We shall see tho...LOL ive lost enough hair with Sanchez so maybe these green googles someone sent me are letting me see the POTENTIAL in Mark.
    sanchez is veryy accurate ! he jus makes some of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen , partly the offensive line not letting him get comfortable/time and he rushes alot of routes and has a gun slinger mantality

I want to massacre them : maybin - 4 sacks , revis - 2 ints (1 td) , and keller a 100+ yards receiving with 2 tds

My prediction is Jets 31 Chiefs 17

Quote Originally Posted by NorthJerseyJet View Post
    The O-Line was GREAT. Sanchez jersey was pretty much pure white after the game. The Redskins "quietly" have a pretty good defense. If we look at it from a purely statistical view, their defense is the best we've faced in about a month and a half.

We got that last TD in garbage time, but it's ironic that WE scored the most points against them than any other opponent this season (34 pts). It's also ironic that those 34pts are the MOST we've scored all season thus far, and it's only the 2nd time this season we've cracked the 30pt mark, (1st was against Jacksonville - 32pts).

I am NOT afraid of K.C. We SHOULD blow them out. They have one of the worse run defense's in the league. They did what they did to Chicago because the Bears starting QB didn't play, and their starting RB got hurt. That defensive performance doesn't all of a sudden make the Chiefs the Ravens. Against the Steelers they pretty much used the home crowd in a primetime game. We're playing them at JETLife Stadium. The Chiefs are a BAD team, they don't have a QB, we just have to stop the running game, I see no reason why this is not a "Jacksonville Blow-Out".
    The Chiefs run defense is not that much different from our own. The Jets are ranked 15th and KC is ranked 25th in run defense. However, if you dissect it closer we give up 3.9 yards per attempt to KC's 4.2 and we have given up 11 rushing TD's to their 10. We do give up about 17 yards less per game (Jets 112.9 -KC 130.3), but that's because they have been rushed on 31 times more over the course of the season. My point is it's not like they are St. Louis and we are San Francisco or something. Just putting things in a slightly clearer perspective. I see a reason why this shouldn't be a Jacksonville type blowout, because we have played 12 games and have done that once and it was 12 weeks ago!

Quote Originally Posted by Beltrans Mole View Post
    My prediction is Jets 31 Chiefs 17
    I'd be shocked if the Chiefs put up 17 points. They have scored 2 touchdowns in their last 5 games, one of which was a fluke hail mary pass.

Jets will probably keep this one close until 2 minutes left and then win by 18 points.

Yeah not sure where all these blowout predictions come from? Have you guys seen the Jets offense? Jets dont blow anyone out. Jets could play a JV football team and still need a sanchez 4th qrtr to win!!

Im with Greetard this will be another close game going into the 4th qrtr.. nothing new ...It is what it is!!

"The Butt of all jokes"

Moore didn't practice today.

Our consultant will be involved again this week and at the stadium. I don't think its a coincidence that our offense wasn't as bland with him around last week.

Quote Originally Posted by made_mac View Post
    sanchez is veryy accurate ! he jus makes some of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen , partly the offensive line not letting him get comfortable/time and he rushes alot of routes and has a gun slinger mantality
    I am still a Mark Sanchez supporter because he is the best we have, and has done more in his 2 3/4 seasons than any other of our QBs - except for Joe Willie, who actually had worse stats then Mark, although it WAS a completely different game back then, BUT TO SAY THAT "SANCHEZ IS VERY(Y) ACCURATE," JUST ISN'T SO. He throws so many balls high, and our receivers usually have to go WAY HIGH to make a catch. He threw an excellent 30 yard lob TD to S. Holmes to give us the win, and that's great, and the fact that he didn't choke, and put it right on the money, and didn't feel like he had to "drill it in there," is a step in the right direction. Last weeks game winning pass to Holmes was ALSO GREAT, but he overthrows receivers ALL THE TIME.

I think that the is a product of his early "Don't lose the game," coaching, AND some very bad decisions, although less against the 'skins. Here's the thing - he has been made to fear INTS, and so he usually only throws to wide open receivers, and usually makes them leap with all their might to get them. If he was accurate, we would see lots more YAC. He doesn't trust himself, or his receivers to just throw it in there and expect them to make the catch, like ALL GREAT, and most of the GOOD QBs do, although, they usually throw it only where their receiver can get it. There were guys like Dan Marino/Dan Fouts who just chucked it, and expected their receivers to catch it, even if it wasn't a perfect, or even good throw.

WHO SAID THS LAST WEEK - I think a GB, or Saints receiver, "Because we know he has the confidence to throw to us, even when we're covered well, we make sure that WE come up with the catch.

It will take a lot of unlearning for Mark to ever get there. It would help is he started putting the ball, MOST OF THE TIME, where he "throws his receivers open." I'm not saying he can't, although whether it is just an inherently inaccurate arm, or a learned fear of INTs, will ultimately tell the story.

Mark Sanchez IS OUR QB, and he will be for at least 2 more years (unless, and I think this would BE BAD - TREX feel pressured into getting Peyton Manning to save their jobs), and I believe he is going to continue to get better, and better.

GO JETS!!!

1st off we need to just win.... but we really need some momentum so winning big would be great

Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    K Clemens was cut by the Texans.. A guy who some on here thought should START over Mark was cut by a team that lost 2 QBs.
    I still think had he gotten a chance he could've been a potentially good QB for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JRollins Hater View Post
    I'd be shocked if the Chiefs put up 17 points. They have scored 2 touchdowns in their last 5 games, one of which was a fluke hail mary pass.
    Technically, they only need to earn 3 points. You have to incorporate the 7 from the Pick 6, and the 7 from getting the ball on the 10 when we fumble a punt

Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    I still think had he gotten a chance he could've been a potentially good QB for us.

Technically, they only need to earn 3 points. You have to incorporate the 7 from the Pick 6, and the 7 from getting the ball on the 10 when we fumble a punt
    we usually limit that to a field goal

Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast