Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Steve Nash's future????

I think he will go to the Mavs after this season. Jason Kidd will retire and he will re sign with his old team. What do you think will happen with him? He has 1 year left on his contact and the Suns also might trade him.

He will find his way to a contender for a few seasons. Plenty of contenders could use exactly what he brings each year so he will be able to find a good fit (like Miami or LA last year)

I heard he's joining Dwight Howard, Chris Paul and Kobe Bryant on the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    you mean the heat???

Quote Originally Posted by Greetard View Post
    howard
    amare
    melo
    kobe
    paul/nash
    mike d'antoni

imagine them running the fast break
    hell of a team!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    howard
    amare
    melo
    kobe
    paul/nash
    mike d'antoni

imagine them running the fast break
    hell of a team!!!
    thanks to the new CBA that's possible

I think him going back to the Dallas Mavericks would be A good move for him. The Phoenix Suns don't really have that Bright of a future.

And if the Dallas Mavericks are interested in him. It doesn't hurt that they won the championship last year making Steve Nash kind of jelly that they won the whole thing.

I'd love to see him on the Knicks or the Heat. Lord knows the Heat could use him.

I can't see him being traded to the knicks since they don't really have the assets, unless the Suns want Billups for some reason.

I could see him signing with NY next summer though after his contract is up in phoenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    I can't see him being traded to the knicks since they don't really have the assets, unless the Suns want Billups for some reason.

I could see him signing with NY next summer though after his contract is up in phoenix.
    I could only see this happening if D'antoni gets a contract extension. IF D'antoni is still around, and Nash is still healthy enough to play, i'd say this is almost money in the bank for the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    I could only see this happening if D'antoni gets a contract extension. IF D'antoni is still around, and Nash is still healthy enough to play, i'd say this is almost money in the bank for the Knicks.
    True. Didn't even think of that. If no D'antoni, I agree Nash would probably sign elsewhere. I just hope not Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    True. Didn't even think of that. If no D'antoni, I agree Nash would probably sign elsewhere. I just hope not Miami.
    As a Knicks fan, i would hate to see him sign with Miami. As a fan of basketball and a long-time Nash enthusiast, i'd LOVE IT. I think we can both agree Nash would finally get a long deserved ring.

There are 30 Nash threads a week lmao but on topic I think that he will retire after the season or sign with the heat

I'm a Suns fan, and Steve Nash is my favorite player so of course it would be great for him to retire wearing the Orange and Purple ..

But, like the post above me, I would love to see him get with the Heat asap because I feel they have the most realistic chance of making it back to the finals and winning it all (depending on the pieces they get, and obv. Nash would be huge) so he can go off in the distance after finally winning his ring .

If D'antoni is still in NY and NY can't get CP3 I imagine Nash is plan b, would allow them to keep their young guys too since Nash likely won't command a max.

Who would have thought Nash would still be playing at an MVP level.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast