Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 1062
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,742
    He's like a zombie, he dies then comes back to life.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Folsom Prison
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    You're doing your signature wrong... Snake. Welcome to PSD tho

    LMAO!

    Thanks, had to pop in the DVD.

    I owe you.

    -The names Snake...

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    463
    Anyone playing fantasy football? if so how are you all doing so far?

    i have 3 teams on yahoo

    1 team in second
    1 team in 3rd
    1 team in 7th but should be at least in third. i have the most scoring points than anybody, however i have the most scoring against points too. i even had a team that was 0-7 beat me by .1 of a point. This team is cursed...lol

    However, i feel if that team can make the playoffs ill win it all baby. its definitely a sleeper team.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    19,970
    I have 6 teams. 2 are in first, 2 are in second, one in 3rd and one in 5th I think.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    10,511
    How deep are your leagues....easier to be in 1st on a 6 person league than a 12

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wrigleyville, IL
    Posts
    3,298
    I heard that Koyie Hill will be promoted to be Rudy's assistant hitting coach due to his amazing bat presence.

    In other news, I farted and had to shake it out of my denims.
    Mike P. ~~

    Banks - The Boxer sleeps and waits for a championship...

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    19,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazm View Post
    How deep are your leagues....easier to be in 1st on a 6 person league than a 12
    1 eight leaguer, rest are 12's.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucktown
    Posts
    52,963
    I have 1 team in 1st and two teams in 4th. I hate my money league team, one of the teams that's in 4th place. Yesterday, both Beanie Wells and Chris Johnson go off but then Vincent Jackson and Julio Jones give me a combined 4 ****ing points. **** those guys.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    19,970
    V-Jax has really been an up and down player. I blame part of that on Rivers sucking so much.

    But he's definitely feast or famine. Same with Julio.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,742
    Quote Originally Posted by synister281 View Post
    I heard that Koyie Hill will be promoted to be Rudy's assistant hitting coach due to his amazing bat presence.

    In other news, I farted and had to shake it out of my denims.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bucktown
    Posts
    52,963
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    V-Jax has really been an up and down player. I blame part of that on Rivers sucking so much.

    But he's definitely feast or famine. Same with Julio.
    Yep, it seems like V-Jax either scores more than 30 or 3 points in a given week.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,623
    It's time to make CubbieSteve a mod! He deserves it
    Croce and the others need to march in to the PSD head coaches office to stand up for him like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqJG...eature=related

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Taipei, Taiwan
    Posts
    9,880
    I'm doing ****** in my fantasy football league. I'll be tied for 9th after tonight. I'm in an 18 team league though so it is sort of nuts.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    St Louis
    Posts
    19,970
    Quote Originally Posted by ReJo View Post
    It's time to make CubbieSteve a mod! He deserves it
    Croce and the others need to march in to the PSD head coaches office to stand up for him like this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cqJG...eature=related
    I appreciate the support ReJo.

    I feel that being a mod would bring me and redbird closer together.

    And I'd ban the **** out of some chumps.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    3,497
    Who were the mods back in the day? Like back in 2007 and 2008? I'm trying to think of who was back in the day.

    Jilly was a mod in 2010 I think. CubsGirl was a mod that whole time until she left. Was Wrigs more active in the Cubs forum before?

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •