Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Whose Autobiography Would You Most Want To Read?

The past few months have seen the release of a couple high-profile, basketball autobiographies, one by Jerry West, and one by Shaq. So my quiestion to all of you: Whose autobiography would you most want to read?

West would have been high on my list, because he has such a great basketball mind, and he's put together two dynasties as a GM, and played with and against the so many great players, and coached or was a mentor to so many players from the past three decades. I was a little disapointed in the autobiography to be honest, but it got me thinking as to whose autobiography I would most like to read.

Stockton would be high on my list. So would Phil Jackson, Pat Riley and Joe Dumars. Duncan as well would be quiet high on my list and of course Bill Russell (who I believe has an autobiography, but I haven't been able to find it anywhere).

How about you?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Phil Jackson has many books about his coaching years with the Bulls and the Lakers.

I'm not sure if he has a full bio but I started reading Phil Jacksons "the last season" Highlighting his final run. Good read so far. Also I would love to read a Tim Duncan Bio as well. Good thread idea!

AC Green was a fringe player for his career with the Kareem/Magic Lakers. The man stood for something. He didn't fall to the weaknesses around him. I would love to read how he did that.

Mlk-
    ]

Personally I'd rather read a biography. Your story isn't done until no more pages can be written. While you are alive you can add or change the meaning of a story.

As of now in the sports world I'd be most interested in Joe Frazier or some of the greats (both in merits of skill and/or story) that have passed.

Jerome Kersey

Kobe. I would like to see him absolutely rip into Shaq for once lol
    Maybe Lebrons too.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins