Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Being 'PC" at all times.....

The more i watch these players..(NFL,NBA,MLB..Etc...) If you had to say "All the right things" at all times ....how long would it take you to lose it?..I know these guys take classes to know how to deal with this but they are still human i know they think.."If these reporters ask me this damn question one more damn time!!!"...

Quote Originally Posted by ajnapoleon View Post
    The more i watch these players..(NFL,NBA,MLB..Etc...) If you had to say "All the right things" at all times ....how long would it take you to lose it?..I know these guys take classes to know how to deal with this but they are still human i know they think.."If these reporters ask me this damn question one more damn time!!!"...

According to a lot of posters on here the players are just ignorant, uneducated, low intelligence thugs that are lucky they know how to put a ball in a basket. So I guess we should be shocked they can even speak publicly at all.........

Very True starks...True

One day I'd just start speaking in spanish, and never go back to english. I'd still say things that are politically correct and with a straight face of course.

how is this NBA discussion?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.