Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Would the Hornets accept a Westbrook for CP3 trade?

What effect would the trade have on both teams? Does it make the Thunder the instant favorites to take the west and does it put them on par with the Heat?

What about the Hornets? I cant imagine they would get a better return. Would they take this trade?

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

I don't think the Hornets should pursue the trade but if CP3 is obviously leaving they should explore that trade, it allows the Thunder to get a PG who's willing to defer and better set up Durant and it gives the Hornets a young PG with loads of potential and allows Westbrook to be the man in New Orleans

To me that seems like the best possible deal for the Hornets if they lose Paul. I don't understand why exactly Westbrook is being completely written off. So he had a bad playoff run, he's still in his early 20s. He's basically a volume shooter like Derek Rose who seems to have a better passing ability (based on assists per game), while scoring less. If we say that Rose can make modifications to his game to get better, then we should be able to say the same about Westbrook.
    Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

I FOUND THE LEGENDARY THREAD

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...es-to-Redskins

good deal for both teams I believe although I'm not sure if Paul would agree to an extension which would be needed before Westbrook is let go

Well, if the Hornets have no other choice, then yes but with all respect, Westbrook is not even close to CP3. One more undersized and not very effective guard which likes to shoot and to have ball in his arms most of the offensive time. Also is not known as a deffensive beast and opposite guard stopper. Not stable and consistent player. Comparing to CP3 which has a great value aroung the league because of his consistency, because of being a defensive presense and being one of very few smalls having a possibility of making an impact on the court, taking over the whole game and making his teammates better. Very often without scoring tonnes of points. In my opinion should trade him for a proven big like Aldridge, Kaman, etc. + a decent PG which is not that difficult to find our days...
    Last edited by eugene; 09-24-2011 at 02:28 AM.

not strait up but good starting points

They won't trade Paul.

CP3 going to the Knicks
    Deal with it

If they wont be shopping him around this season then they are crazy. westbrook and other pieces is the best deal they could get for him. the thing is i dont think paul would like to be in OKC. Im sure he would like to be in a bigger market like New York. I believe there is a very good chance of him becoming a Knick, it just makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolution23 View Post
    CP3 going to the Knicks
    Nice!!! With him you guya are now the favorites to beat the Heat and take the title! You got a link to the announcement? What did he sign for the MLE?

Quote Originally Posted by Max.This View Post
    Brooklyn isn't smoking noone's *** besides the line at the medicare office
    Sig bet with FriedTofuz or whatever his name is (I'm on my phone so it's too tedious to go find his exact name) that if the Nets lose to the Raptors I will delete my account and if the Raptors lose he will delete his (lol Raptors fans are so cute).

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Nice!!! With him you guya are now the favorites to beat the Heat and take the title! You got a link to the announcement? What did he sign for the MLE?
    its most likely the truth

no ***** he going to the knicks *****

Quote Originally Posted by allSUAVE View Post
    no ***** he going to the knicks *****
    everybody is going to the knicks, lebron, bosh, JJ, boozer and now CP3....oh wait lol
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post
    Ironic coming from a guy with Dwight Howard in a Nets jersey.

On topic:

The Hornets need to be proactive about the Paul situation and Westbrook is a good young PG to target. The thought of Durant and Paul in a pick and roll/pop is drool worthy. That could put OKC over the top.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast