Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 189
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    51

    Top 5 players for the 2011-2012 season

    Forget past accomplishments etc. I'm talking about who the best players will be for next season.

    1- Lebron
    2- Howard
    3- Wade
    4- Durant
    5- Nowitzki

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,599
    1. Howard
    2. Lebron
    3. Rose
    4. Melo
    5. Durant

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    51
    how in the world do you not have Wade in the top 5? I'm curious to know your reasoning.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat4life06 View Post
    how in the world do you not have Wade in the top 5? I'm curious to know your reasoning.
    I don't have to explain, you asked and that's my answer. Love Wade, but he's getting older too. He'll be #6, is that better?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    676
    1. Lebron
    2. Rose
    3. Howard
    4. Wade
    5. Nowitzki
    PSN: Shtack_Bundles
    2k15.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Indy
    Posts
    3,607
    1. Lebron
    2. Dwight
    3. Durant
    4. Rose
    5. Dirk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    14,916
    1. LeBron James
    2. Dwight Howard
    3. Dwyane Wade
    4. Chris Pauk
    5. Kevin Durant

    or

    Code:
    Rank 	Player 	        Age 	PER 	Rk 	WS48 	Rk 	bopSPM 	Rk 	RAPM 	Rk 	Hi 	Lo 	Tot
    1 	LeBron James 	27 	28.51 	1 	0.263 	1 	7.71 	1 	8.3 	1 	1 	1 	2
    2 	Dwight Howard 	26 	25.22 	3 	0.229 	3 	6.64 	2 	5.7 	9 	9 	2 	6
    3 	Dwyane Wade 	30 	26.30 	2 	0.216 	5 	6.26 	3 	6.1 	7 	7 	2 	8
    4 	Chris Paul 	26 	24.27 	5 	0.230 	2 	5.26 	5 	6.0 	8 	8 	2 	10
    4 	Kevin Durant 	23 	24.35 	4 	0.200 	6 	5.32 	4 	3.0 	31 	31 	4 	10
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/blog/?p=9780

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,656
    1. LeBron
    2. Dwight
    3. CP3
    4. Wade
    5. Durant

    I think CP3 after an extended summer of rest will have a crazy season. I'm hoping anyway.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    I don't have to explain, you asked and that's my answer. Love Wade, but he's getting older too. He'll be #6, is that better?
    You say he's getting older but his production hasn't dropped at all. The only reason his ppg dropped a bit is because Lebron is on his team. He averaged 26 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block on 50% shooting. Those are stats are as good as ever. how's he "getting older"?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    2,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Swashcuff View Post
    1. LeBron James
    2. Dwight Howard
    3. Dwyane Wade
    4. Chris Pauk
    5. Kevin Durant

    or

    Code:
    Rank 	Player 	        Age 	PER 	Rk 	WS48 	Rk 	bopSPM 	Rk 	RAPM 	Rk 	Hi 	Lo 	Tot
    1 	LeBron James 	27 	28.51 	1 	0.263 	1 	7.71 	1 	8.3 	1 	1 	1 	2
    2 	Dwight Howard 	26 	25.22 	3 	0.229 	3 	6.64 	2 	5.7 	9 	9 	2 	6
    3 	Dwyane Wade 	30 	26.30 	2 	0.216 	5 	6.26 	3 	6.1 	7 	7 	2 	8
    4 	Chris Paul 	26 	24.27 	5 	0.230 	2 	5.26 	5 	6.0 	8 	8 	2 	10
    4 	Kevin Durant 	23 	24.35 	4 	0.200 	6 	5.32 	4 	3.0 	31 	31 	4 	10
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/blog/?p=9780
    Just saw this after I posted... Great minds think a like (if you swap CP3 and Wade )

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Posts
    14,916
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalifa21 View Post
    Just saw this after I posted... Great minds think a like (if you swap CP3 and Wade )
    As usual

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat4life06 View Post
    You say he's getting older but his production hasn't dropped at all. The only reason his ppg dropped a bit is because Lebron is on his team. He averaged 26 points, 6 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 1 block on 50% shooting. Those are stats are as good as ever. how's he "getting older"?
    He IS getting older, his production hasn't dropped yet, but eventually it will. Also, him being out of the top five doesn't even mean his production will slip, it means someone else will have a huge year. Melo is gonna beast in a fast paced system, he may win the scoring title.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    He IS getting older, his production hasn't dropped yet, but eventually it will. Also, him being out of the top five doesn't even mean his production will slip, it means someone else will have a huge year. Melo is gonna beast in a fast paced system, he may win the scoring title.
    Just because he will score more than Wade in a fast paced system doesn't mean he's better... tell Melo to win a playoff game with the Knicks and play some defense

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat4life06 View Post
    Just because he will score more than Wade in a fast paced system doesn't mean he's better... tell Melo to win a playoff game with the Knicks and play some defense
    You're just a homer, putting two of your players in the top five. I don't waste time with Heat homers. You're also a Knicks hater, also someone I don't waste time with.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,573
    Quote Originally Posted by Heat4life06 View Post
    Just because he will score more than Wade in a fast paced system doesn't mean he's better... tell Melo to win a playoff game with the Knicks and play some defense
    How is he gonna tell him?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •