Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Derrick Williams Vs Michael Beasley

sounds like a very optimistic Wolves fan

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I think wes johnson will get torched by quick sgs. That would be an interesting lineup to watch though
    #Turtlepower

Save the kittens, ignore sbs' posts
    Red Sox hater since 10/2011

It is anyway, not anyways.

Wolves have too many players playing out of position, or without a position IMO

They added Derrick Williams where we don't know his position yet either...

Beasley is not a SF, but plays plenty there
    Love is not a C, but plays plenty there
    Wes Johnson is not a SG, but plays plenty there
    Anthony Randolph is not a SF/PF/C, but plays them all

No but seriously, a bunch of tweeners running up and down the court at a fast pace didn't work. I hope the next coach can define some of these guys positions and start to run the team in the right direction.

They have like rubio who has a solid position, I never noticed that. I hope they are good because I like those players but to have a team full of dudes who don't fit the position they play is an odd strategy
    #Turtlepower

I think they trade a few of the players they have a lot of "tweeners".. I think a core of Rubio, Wes Johnson, D. Williams, nd K. Love is good for the future.. And I also think Wes Johnson is gonna be a stud.. I see 25+ ppg in his future

yeah ive always liked wes johnson
    #Turtlepower

they should trade beasley and fillers to denver for nene. i dont see why both teams wouldnt do it. denver is rebuilding. beasley is young and a good scorer. they could use an exciting 3 since melo is gone. the wolves could use nene for some vet leadership and someone to play center so love could stay at the 4

rubio/ridnour
    johnson/flynn
    williams
    love/randolph
    nene/darko

give that team 3 years with a few depth additions and time to grow individually and develop chemistry and you are looking at a possible contender. but def a solid core

I thought they traded flynn
    #Turtlepower

Wolves are actually lucky b/c they will be drafting in the top 3 again next season and the draft is f'ing loaded.

If they can commit to defense that line up wouldn't be half bad, certainly looks good on paper...Nice NBA2K12 team as well

Quote Originally Posted by MTar786 View Post
    they should trade beasley and fillers to denver for nene. i dont see why both teams wouldnt do it. denver is rebuilding. beasley is young and a good scorer. they could use an exciting 3 since melo is gone. the wolves could use nene for some vet leadership and someone to play center so love could stay at the 4

rubio/ridnour
    johnson/flynn
    williams
    love/randolph
    nene/darko

give that team 3 years with a few depth additions and time to grow individually and develop chemistry and you are looking at a possible contender. but def a solid core
    Denver wouldnt want beasley.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Wolves have too many players playing out of position, or without a position IMO

They added Derrick Williams where we don't know his position yet either...

Beasley is not a SF, but plays plenty there
    Love is not a C, but plays plenty there
    Wes Johnson is not a SG, but plays plenty there
    Anthony Randolph is not a SF/PF/C, but plays them all

No but seriously, a bunch of tweeners running up and down the court at a fast pace didn't work. I hope the next coach can define some of these guys positions and start to run the team in the right direction.
    If I'm the Wolves owner, GM or coach. I'm sitting back and relaxing because I know we have assets. They have ALOT and a TON of depth but they can trade it for a legit starting center like Nene, Gasol, etc.

Keep Randolph as a Lamar Odom type Sixth Man. Mold Wes Johnson into a defensive SG. Let's not forget Thabo plays SG for OKC and he's a Forward.

The Wolves have alot of fun issues if your a GM or coach. IF they can get a defensive minded coach, they will be the hardest team to guard in the NBA next to Dallas.

Now that would likely be a worse defensive team than my craptors lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Rollins View Post
    Wolves are actually lucky b/c they will be drafting in the top 3 again next season and the draft is f'ing loaded.
    sadly the clipppers own their pick this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast