Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    2015 starting pitchers
    Nolasco
    Hughes
    Gibson
    Meyer
    May

Milone

That doesn't look too bad to me. It should be better than 2014 but the question is: "How much better?"

May could end up in the bullpen to give Milone a shot in the rotation. We'll see how things shake out next February/March.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    May could end up in the bullpen to give Milone a shot in the rotation. We'll see how things shake out next February/March.
    I also could see the Twins investing more money into the rotation if they can get their hands on a mid-level starter. Justin Masterson comes to mind. The only reason to think they wouldn't consider it is that Nolasco has pretty much been a disaster up to this point.

Trevor May could be recalled for the start in Oakland on Saturday. That would be an interesting team for him to start his major league career against. They are very patient with the bats and are line-drive hitters. Its hard to fool most of the hitters.

Millone being called up...thankfully the Dodgers have taken Correia off our hands!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Hopefully, the Twins will get a player from the Dodgers, not just cash.

Why don't the Twins set up a side account for when they sell players... Invest the money. Think of what that pot would be like after the last few years.... Then when (if) we're competitive and want to make a push we can justify a big FA signing.

Twins just traded Willingham to KC for a minor leaguer. I missed his name, but will post it when I see it on line or see it again on MLB Network.

Jason Adam is his name. Only 23, could be back of the rotation guy.

Thanks for the info. I just found it myself.

Decent pick-up for Willingham. Once rated as the 9th prospect in the Royals system.

Doesn't look like a quality arm to me... At least not based on the stats. He has a good BB/K ratio but also gives up way too many hits. If he can't make bats miss his pitches in AA he'll have some learning to do if he wants to be even average at the MLB level.

He's not even a relief caliber arm imo.

With Gardenfired coming back next year, I think I'm taking a break from this team. I'm exhausted, man.

whether you like Gardy or not, with Santana, Vargas and May up already and Sano, Meyer, and possibly Buxton and more up next year....the Twins should get far more entertaining starting next year
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I'm having a really hard time watching this team play when they are so awful pitching. The SP is just horrid. No lead is safe. I have more displeasure watching the other team get a hit than the pleasure I get when the Twins get a hit. I just can't stand it.

I sure hope our SP changes and changes quickly. This is really irking me.

Page 56 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast