Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 1,051 to 1,059 of 1059
    Jhoan Duran was named the Twins' ROY. I'm sure that Miranda and Ryan got a lot of consideration, but I agree. He was fantastic.

Twins new uniforms are ugly!!

Clean, but boring.
    https://www.mlb.com/twins/video/byro...on-new-jerseys
    Looks like I'll be getting a new cap though.

The Twins taking more and more away from fans. Not only does Bally suck but now the Twins are only doing one day of autographs for Twinsfest. I am not going this year in protest but pretty sure it won't change back to three days like the good old days!!

Luis Arraez to the Marlins for RHP Pablo Lopez, 3B (prospect) Jose Salas and OF (prospect) Byron Chourio.
    https://www.mlb.com/twins/news/twins...z-from-marlins
    Lopez is a right handed starter who started off very well last season, but faded a bit down the stretch, going 10-10 with decent peripherals.
    Salas was the Marlins' #5 prospect, according to MLB and plays 2B, 3B and SS. He will likely settle at 3B for the Twins.
    Chourio is a 17 year old, very raw prospect that plays all 3 outfield positions. He is 6'2, 175 presently. He looks to have decent strike-zone judgement and base-running skills.
    The Twins will miss Arraez' hitting, but they have Kirilloff that can play 1B. Hopefully, Kirilloff will be healthy.

Michael A. Taylor to the Twins for minor league pitchers Steven Cruz and Evan Sisk. AJ Alexy was DFA'd and may clear waivers.

I don't want to get kicked out of here so I will not say what I want to about the Twins trading Arraez!!!!! The only thing I will say is Lopez has to do A LOT for me to be ok with this trade and even then I won't like it. I'm sick and tired of the Twins and hearing about how good their minor leaguers are then come up and don't live up to the hype. It might be time to move some minor leaguers for major league help but that's not the Twins way!!

Torii Hunter received 6.9% of the writers' vote and will get another year on the Hall of Fame ballot. Mauer will be on the ballot for the first time.

Here are the non-roster invitees to spring training.
    https://www.mlb.com/twins/roster/nri
    Among them are Aaron Sabato and Brooks Lee.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071