Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,049 of 1049
    Kenta Maeda is playing catch from 120 feet right now and has said his arm feels good. He has also said that he will work out of the pen for the rest of the season if needed. Archer and Maeda coming out of the pen down the stretch sounds good to me.
    On another note, Miranda and Kirilloff are (or should be) untouchable. I've seen these guys play in the minors and they both play really hard. When I saw they a few years back, they were in Low Class A ball and had a lot to learn. They have progressed nicely.

Miguel Sano has been sent to St. Paul on a rehab assignment. This means the team has 20 days, barring a medical setback, to bring him back to the big league club. Maybe he is being auditioned as a trade chip?

Twins and Brooks Lee agreed to terms and he will be in camp.

Sano reinstated from the 60-day IL. Coulombe transferred to the 60-day IL and Gilberto Celestino optioned to St Paul.
    Lets see what the big guy has.

Twins acquired Jorge Lopez and cash for Cade Povich, Yennier Cano, Juan Rojas and Juan Nunez.

In the past week, the Twins have almost totally rebuilt their bullpen. Jharel Cotton, Joe Smith and Tyler Duffey are out and Jorge Lopez and Michael Fulmer are in. Cotton is still in the organization, so he could come back up if he works some issues out.

Matt Caterino will undergo TJ surgery this month. Hopefully, he'll come back well from it.

Louie Varland is making his major league debut in the Bronx today.

Because of Bally Sports this is the least amount of baseball I have watched in a long while!!!!! Bally SUCKS!!!!!

It is time to move on from this coaching staff. Never was a big fan after I saw how he handled the pitching.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    It is time to move on from this coaching staff. Never was a big fan after I saw how he handled the pitching.
    I agree that Baldelli has mis-handled the pitching staff this year. Had he done a better job, the Twins would have 82 wins already and be in the playoff hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Because of Bally Sports this is the least amount of baseball I have watched in a long while!!!!! Bally SUCKS!!!!!
    A few years ago, the Twins were my "home team" on DirecTV and I could watch all of their games with Dick and Bert or whomever filled in for him. Now, all of their games are blacked out and I can't watch any of them, even when they are the MLB Network games.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    A few years ago, the Twins were my "home team" on DirecTV and I could watch all of their games with Dick and Bert or whomever filled in for him. Now, all of their games are blacked out and I can't watch any of them, even when they are the MLB Network games.
    I jumped carriers 3 times and got absolutely sick of Ballys getting dropped by them. I just said I am done!!!!!! They wonder why baseball is not Americas best game anymore????? I can watch every Vikings game on basic television.

MLB, in their infinite wisdom, has determined that only certain carriers can have games for their teams. Not sure what carrier has the Twins games, but as I said, they were my "home team" on DirecTV for a long time. They are not anymore.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970