Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,041 of 1041
    Kenta Maeda is playing catch from 120 feet right now and has said his arm feels good. He has also said that he will work out of the pen for the rest of the season if needed. Archer and Maeda coming out of the pen down the stretch sounds good to me.
    On another note, Miranda and Kirilloff are (or should be) untouchable. I've seen these guys play in the minors and they both play really hard. When I saw they a few years back, they were in Low Class A ball and had a lot to learn. They have progressed nicely.

Miguel Sano has been sent to St. Paul on a rehab assignment. This means the team has 20 days, barring a medical setback, to bring him back to the big league club. Maybe he is being auditioned as a trade chip?

Twins and Brooks Lee agreed to terms and he will be in camp.

Sano reinstated from the 60-day IL. Coulombe transferred to the 60-day IL and Gilberto Celestino optioned to St Paul.
    Lets see what the big guy has.

Twins acquired Jorge Lopez and cash for Cade Povich, Yennier Cano, Juan Rojas and Juan Nunez.

In the past week, the Twins have almost totally rebuilt their bullpen. Jharel Cotton, Joe Smith and Tyler Duffey are out and Jorge Lopez and Michael Fulmer are in. Cotton is still in the organization, so he could come back up if he works some issues out.

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970