Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

What Were the Kings Thinking?

Why did they trade their #7 pick when brandon knight was still there.
    They went to #10, lost beno, and now are taking on salmons bad contract.
    Jimmer wont be a good fit with them IMO, i think he will be a good back up though.
    They did draft honneycut at #35 which was good.
    If they drafted knight they would have been

knight
    evans
    casspi, honneycut, or green
    thompson
    cousins

I think Jimmer could possibly work, but I didn't understand the Salmons move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Knicks View Post
    As far as talent goes, without a doubt Melo is the best player the knicks have ever had. I think Melo is the best player in the league right now so i think after he wins us a ring this year he would have to be considered the best knick ever. Melo will become the new Jordan of the league we are so lucky to have him!!!

Jimmer is gonna be a good player for them

Props To CheapTrikz For The Sig

I agree, Sacramento should have waited until they were on the clock to pull the trade off, just to see who was available....but Hey! It worked out for the Pistons

👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

he could be good, if he learns defense, but he isnt a good fit with them.
    they needed a good pg(not a scoring pg like jimmer) and that guy was knight; they ****ed up.

It's as if all the moves they made were by different members of the FO, all with seperate agendas. I had two thoughts when it happened. The first was "the Maloofs obviously love Jimmer and made the decision", and the second was "they obviously have no idea what to do with 'Reke". The Salmons thing was just... dude. Dude.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Dr. Johnson

I think Jimmer is a great compliment to Tyreke. Tyreke will handle the majority of the ball handling/distributing/drive and dishing ala Lebron James lite while Jimmer is used as an off the ball scorer/shooter/floor spreader..........they need a guy who doesn't need the ball to compliment Tyreke and that is exactly what they got

they need people to fill up the seats. jimmer is $. they need a new stadium

Director of player personnel Jerry Reynolds said on the radio today that they had both Kemba Walker and Jimmer Fredette rated higher than Brandon Knight and they expected him to fall.

The kings were thinking that Tyreke Evans needs shooters around him and guys that can also handle it and pass a bit. They will now have Marcus Thornton and Jimmer Fredette to do that.

Oh and the OP having Casspi as the 1st string sf shows he knows nothing about the Kings.
    Last edited by DerekRE_3; 06-24-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think Jimmer is a great compliment to Tyreke. Tyreke will handle the majority of the ball handling/distributing/drive and dishing ala Lebron James lite while Jimmer is used as an off the ball scorer/shooter/floor spreader..........they need a guy who doesn't need the ball to compliment Tyreke and that is exactly what they got
    I dunno. I've never watched a game where he Jimmer didn't completely dominate the ball. I'm not an avid college hoopsfan, though, so maybe I'm missing something.
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Dr. Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    And then on the other end, whoever Jimmer is guarding beats him off the dribble.

Jimmer maybe a liability on defense but I never under estimate the power of work ethic.. If someone has the drive to be good at something they're going to work on their craft until they perfect it.. I'm not sayin He'll be a lock down defender but I think he'll work on his D to be good enough to stay in this league

I think the Kings made a big mistake as I think Knight is legit, but is Sacramento prefers Jimmer, then they did what they needed to do. As someone said, he is a draw. I don't see him ever being much more than an 8th man or the like, but unlike many posters here at PSD, I will readily admit I am not an expert in the field of talent evaluations.

taking Salmons was...lol. you already have marcus thornton who is younger, better,
    more exciting. should've just kept udrih.

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul Duke View Post
    I dunno. I've never watched a game where he Jimmer didn't completely dominate the ball. I'm not an avid college hoopsfan, though, so maybe I'm missing something.
    That's because he was the only player on his team. It's not like he only knows how to shoot off the dribble. He's going to spread the floor on defense and he can put out more effort on defense he won't be counted on to score every point.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast