Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Whitlock is at it Again! Claims "Big 3 are done"

This dude is such a total and complete jerk it amazes me how he still has a job! If you saw him during the post conferences he was so smug and condescending with his questions, you could tell he was just loving the moment. He's saying they need to blow the team up (I think thats absurd btw).

Anyways I'll post the link, he takes quite a few shots and its very obvious he's no Lebron fan but here's just a exerpt:

The Heat crumbled. They won’t recover. How can they?

James is a villain in Miami now. Heat fans don’t trust him. They’ll chew on him throughout the offseason and take a cynical view of all his work until the next NBA Finals. So will his teammates.

James can’t be the alpha male on a team with Wade. LeBron’s global-icon aspirations, and No. 1 Nike pitchman status won’t allow him to be Wade’s clear sidekick. Complicating matters even more, the NBA is headed for a likely work stoppage next season. An abbreviated season gives the Heat less time to work out comfortable roles for Wade and James.

Replacing Spoelstra with Pat Riley won’t fix what ails the Heat. James and Wade are the same player. In eight NBA seasons, James has demonstrated no interest in developing a low-post game to take advantage of his magnificent frame. He loves his game. It earned him two MVP trophies, lifetime financial security, the nickname King James and the freedom to avoid self-awareness at times of crisis.

“The Greater Man upstairs know when it’s my time. Right now isn’t the time,” James tweeted after Miami’s Game 6 loss.

God doesn’t care about the NBA Finals. James’ teammates and bandwagon Heat fans do. They’d love for him to spend the offseason improving his obvious weaknesses.

Short of that, they’d probably like to see him traded for parts that fit. James for Dwight Howard makes a lot of sense.

The Big Three is done. It was a noble experiment. James and Wade deserve credit for trying to make it work, for being completely loyal to and unselfish with each other for an entire season.

Now it’s time to move on before they inflict further damage on their reputations.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/m...1311?GT1=39002

Whitlock is now my idol.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

you can't win with bosh starting at PF LOL!

Give them more than 1 year before you decide the big 3 is done. I hate the Miami heat but that article is just stupid.

I enjoyed the hell out of that column. Will it happen? Maybe / probably not. But he is right on almost all counts.
    "“Why is Chris Bosh slowly breaking up with us via Twitter? Get your s**t and leave, Chris. I think we’re all done here.”"

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    This dude is such a total and complete jerk it amazes me how he still has a job! If you saw him during the post conferences he was so smug and condescending with his questions, you could tell he was just loving the moment. He's saying they need to blow the team up (I think thats absurd btw).

Anyways I'll post the link, he takes quite a few shots and its very obvious he's no Lebron fan but here's just a exerpt:

The Heat crumbled. They won’t recover. How can they?

James is a villain in Miami now. Heat fans don’t trust him. They’ll chew on him throughout the offseason and take a cynical view of all his work until the next NBA Finals. So will his teammates.

James can’t be the alpha male on a team with Wade. LeBron’s global-icon aspirations, and No. 1 Nike pitchman status won’t allow him to be Wade’s clear sidekick. Complicating matters even more, the NBA is headed for a likely work stoppage next season. An abbreviated season gives the Heat less time to work out comfortable roles for Wade and James.

Replacing Spoelstra with Pat Riley won’t fix what ails the Heat. James and Wade are the same player. In eight NBA seasons, James has demonstrated no interest in developing a low-post game to take advantage of his magnificent frame. He loves his game. It earned him two MVP trophies, lifetime financial security, the nickname King James and the freedom to avoid self-awareness at times of crisis.

“The Greater Man upstairs know when it’s my time. Right now isn’t the time,” James tweeted after Miami’s Game 6 loss.

God doesn’t care about the NBA Finals. James’ teammates and bandwagon Heat fans do. They’d love for him to spend the offseason improving his obvious weaknesses.

Short of that, they’d probably like to see him traded for parts that fit. James for Dwight Howard makes a lot of sense.

The Big Three is done
    . It was a noble experiment. James and Wade deserve credit for trying to make it work, for being completely loyal to and unselfish with each other for an entire season.

Now it’s time to move on before they inflict further damage on their reputations.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/m...1311?GT1=39002
    So I guessing that he didn't edit his writing? lol
    How does this fool still have a Job?

there are parts to what whitlock says that are true

"james cant be the alpha male on a team with wade" - we all saw time and time again how lebron deferred to his batman or whatever else you guys wanna call it

and

"god doesnt care about the NBA finals" - this is just lebron's mental defense mechanism for dealing with yet another NBA finals loss. If thats the way he wants to explain to himself then fine, but im sure the man upstairs is not comptemplating the NBA, MLB, and NFL champions.
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

This guys a major idiot.

HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators

Is that actually true that fans sold their tickets to mavericks fans?

they gave up on that team before game 6 even started?

He's right, let's blow it all up and rebuild

By the way I'm being sarcastic if you didn't get the hint

Quote Originally Posted by jockrider View Post
    you can't win with bosh starting at PF LOL!
    Wrong. Bosh has shown that he could hit shots when they need him to (Bulls). I don't know why people just assume.

I'm a hater but come on now.

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

Whitlock should be doing more of this: http://graneyandthepig.files.wordpre...pg?w=400&h=302

Zzzzzzzzzzzz....

I love reading Whitlock's stuff, always a good chuckle.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Is this the guy that lebron owned in the other thread?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast