Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Congratulations MAVS!..Heat are here to stay

I will post once, and once only on this matter. Congratulations to the Mavericks, you and your fans deserve the championship.. for you are a better team. However, enjoy it for now with Mario Chalmers emerging as a Solid PG, and the offseason coming to aquire a legitimate big man to start infront of Joel Anthony the heat are here to stay. We will enjoy 5-6 more finals apperances in the next 6 years. I for one am extremely proud of this years results .. I didnt imagine us getting past the teams we did in the way we did it with such emphasis on both sides of the court. The heat will return next year and COMPETE for the single season best record in the NBA with a healthy rotation of Miller/Haslem/Wade/Lebron/Bosh/Joel Anthony/Chalmers and MLE signing. etc and crew

and win a championship

Nba haters.. enjoy it while you can. The heat are going to be a dominant force in the nba for the rest of this decade so enjoy trying to beat us and catching up to what we do....

I agree. Heat are only going to get better.

We lost bro, get over it. No need to bait and stuff about next year. Dallas is and was the better team.
    YES. WE. DID.

5-6 finals appearances in the next 6 years? I guess I'll stop watching bulls games for the next 6 years. Thanks for the heads up!

Heat fans have been telling me the Heat were going to win all season...

Why should I believe it now?

I'm sorry..but they have Bosh, Wade, and LeBron on the team. Anything short of a championship is a HUGE disappointment.
    Last edited by whitemamba33; 06-13-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

Quote Originally Posted by AllOut305 View Post
    I will post once, and once only on this matter. Congratulations to the Mavericks, you and your fans deserve the championship.. for you are a better team. However, enjoy it for now with Mario Chalmers emerging as a Solid PG, and the offseason coming to aquire a legitimate big man to start infront of Joel Anthony the heat are here to stay. We will enjoy 5-6 more finals apperances in the next 6 years. I for one am extremely proud of this years results .. I didnt imagine us getting past the teams we did in the way we did it with such emphasis on both sides of the court. The heat will return next year and COMPETE for the single season best record in the NBA with a healthy rotation of Miller/Haslem/Wade/Lebron/Bosh/Joel Anthony/Chalmers and MLE signing. etc and crew

and win a championship

Nba haters.. enjoy it while you can. The heat are going to be a dominant force in the nba for the rest of this decade so enjoy trying to beat us and catching up to what we do....

this is why people hate miami

yep, 6 straight final appearances seem realistic

lol cool.

If LeBron gets injured, the Heat will probably win the title.

Congrats

This thread is correct... but poorly timed and bound to be defaced... This kind of thing belongs in the HEAT forum.

heat forum.

every other thread gets closed but this ******** stays. This board really blows. How do you not let any ribing go on in sports.

HAHAHAHA ... This guy is pretty funny. I can actually tell this guy is raging with hate. He just wanted to put "congratulations Mavs" to make it appear as if it wasn't a bait thread. Fail!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast