Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

How Much More Help Does Lebron Need to Win It All?

Does he need anymore help? Just more time? What...?

Just wasn't their year. He'll get his sometime soon and I hope he tells everyone to **** off.

A lot apparantely cause he's a joke in the clutch. He can't carry his team to winning a championship and he thought he could get away with that in Miami.. I guess not lol

They need a healthy Haslem and Miller.

They need a legitimate starting center and they need a scorer and grindy defender off the bench like a Shane Battier.

That being said, good luck beating the Thunder, Bulls, Lakers, and Celtics next year because they all have more options and flexibility save for Lakers who need tweaking.

Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    Just wasn't their year. He'll get his sometime soon and I hope he tells everyone to **** off.
    Not in his make-up to do that. He'll probably come up with a back hand comment though.
    Friend: I think the NBA paid off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they paid Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

His faithful followers are fresh out of excuses if you ask me.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

He just needs Paul and Dwight to decide to take their talents to South Beach and accept peanuts as their payment lol

Seriously... it depends. The potential changes to the NBA could cost MIA one of the three.

Quote Originally Posted by Il Mago50 View Post
    They need a healthy Haslem and Miller.

They need a legitimate starting center and they need a scorer and grindy defender off the bench like a Shane Battier.

That being said, good luck beating the Thunder, Bulls, Lakers, and Celtics next year because they all have more options and flexibility save for Lakers who need tweaking.
    What type of tweaks do the Lakers need?
    Friend: I think the NBA paid off the Heat in the first yr because of the politics. They threw game four and they paid Lebron because they were angry with what he did. So he had pay one way or another.

F: Vogel doesn't run that team. Shaw does. If he leaves they are going to suck and Vogel will get fired.

-Heat fan

*How much more help does Wade need

He needs another All-Star... Big 4

"Killer Instinct"

I hate Lebron as much as anyone here, but I'd bet my life he gets a ring (and probably multiple). Very few players as good as him have never gotten rings. The NBA is a stars league. So all of us Lebron haters better enjoy this while it lasts.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

The heat will make some changes to the roster. The climb gets harder though. By them not winning it's another yr of criticism.

-Heat fan