Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will Dirk make history tonight?

Will the NBA make more noise overseas? Will Dirk Nowitzki make history tonight and be the First German professional basketball player to be named finals MVP and Lead is team to a championship? Its said to not make athlete role models but dirk is a true role model it send a great message to young kids. Can they upset the star stud team of Miami the favored team after the summer? One thing is certain this has been one unpredictable playoffs that will give other teams hope if Dallas pull this off. Mavs should pull it off, it will keep the off season very interesting talk shows, espn, media, fans, bloggers will have much to talk about not being able to wait for the start of next season.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-12-2011 at 05:03 PM.

We shall see. It's only 3 hours away! Be patient.

we can only hope/.

Quote Originally Posted by Trace View Post
    We shall see. It's only 3 hours away! Be patient.
    I wan't to see some bottles poping tonight. man i hope they win they deserve it. Dirk has been great he is a very skilled player and has bust his but trying to make it. The nba could use more players like him. He don't get the credit because he don't steam roll over players nore has power fancy dunks but his game is true basketbal and his silky smooth clutch shots is among the best of them, the guy has game. If they win this will be one well earned champ no gimmes there.
    Last edited by ldawg; 06-12-2011 at 05:20 PM.

dirk deserves it the rest of the punks dont. hope they never win a chip and dirk goes to another team
    \_(ツ)_/

I want Dirk to win a ring for sure. But my seething hatred for Jason Terry is forcing me to not care if they win or not

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I want Dirk to win a ring for sure. But my seething hatred for Jason Terry is forcing me to not care if they win or not
    I know what you mean Knowing kidd is 1 game away from a title is making me sick

Knicks Are Back

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    why...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I agree, i would love to see dirk, kidd & marion get a ring... could care less abut terry though.

he said terry not kidd. why is the thought of kidd getting a ring make you sick ? he is 38 yers old, a hall of famer, one of the best pg's of all time and this is probably his last chance ..

Quote Originally Posted by 210Don View Post
    dirk deserves it the rest of the punks dont. hope they never win a chip and dirk goes to another team
    How are you a spurs fan w/ a dwayne wade sig? Then saying you hope dirk wins? You are 1 confused individual huh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

Why would you say that? Kidd is a class act and deserves it more than any of those miami douche bags.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I agree, i would love to see dirk, kidd & marion get a ring... could care less abut terry though.
    Unfortunately it comes with the result of dallas winning. doing his dumb jet thing all the time is annoying as ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'll be happy for players like Dirk,Kidd,Marion hell even Mark Cuban. I do agree though Jason Terry is very Annoying.

Dirk drops 40 tonight in a Mavs win and Lebron cries at the press conference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast