Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Talking Stop saying "we".

To all you Mavs or Heat fans or any other NBA teams stop saying "we" cause "we" didn't bring none of these teams to the playoffs "we" are not on that floor winning games for no team...."we" just support the "teams" "we" dont do a thing but cheer the team you want to win on....."They" win the games..."we" just support.....That is all.

What?

[/Center]

Agreed.

Its a speech pattern bro, Cant help it

Wrong.

We sat back and watched our teams play all season long hoping and praying for one accomplishment a championship.

We (mavs fans) have watched our team dominate the regular season for a decade but have fallen short of a trophy to commemorate our efforts.

We mavs fans have heard how Dirk is never as good as so and so how we will never win with a bunch of jumpshooters etc. And here we are.

We may not be on the court but we commit our time and effort to watch and cheer on our teams so why can't we say we?

w/e (whatever)
    Last edited by Chi StateOfMind; 06-04-2011 at 02:03 PM.

This is like my mom saying "you guys" when I did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by marj987 View Post
    To all you Mavs or Heat fans or any other NBA teams stop saying "we" cause "we" didn't bring none of these teams to the playoffs "we" are not on that floor winning games for no team...."we" just support the "teams" "we" dont do a thing but cheer the team you want to win on....."They" win the games..."we" just support.....That is all.
    The little kid in your sig looks like a bootleg Jabawockee member.

This is ridiculous and pedantic and to be honest, a bit pathetic.

If you truly support a team, you love them, then you should feel 'a part of' what the franchise is doing. I say we about all my teams. Over the years of supporting West Ham, for example, I can honestly say I have contributed thousands of pounds, as well as days' worth of hours into going up to watch them play, and someone comes on here and says I can't be a part of that and that I have to refer to them as something I have nothing to do with, as 'they'? Get the **** out mate, you have no idea what it is to support a sports team.

It's dorky as hell, and I refrain from doing it as much as possible, but even I slip up and say it every now and then. lol.

Wrong.

You bought the Jersey.
    You payed for attending the games.
    You payed for Pay per view.
    You payed for this or that Merchandisign of your team.

so YOU are PAYING your teams players salary, a portion of it, no matter how tiny so yes you are entitled to say WE this or WE that.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by gilly View Post
    This is ridiculous and pedantic and to be honest, a bit pathetic.

If you truly support a team, you love them, then you should feel 'a part of' what the franchise is doing. I say we about all my teams. Over the years of supporting West Ham, for example, I can honestly say I have contributed thousands of pounds, as well as days' worth of hours into going up to watch them play, and someone comes on here and says I can't be a part of that and that I have to refer to them as something I have nothing to do with, as 'they'? Get the **** out mate, you have no idea what it is to support a sports team.
    yep.

And sorry for the hammers.
    Youll be back next year
    ]

all the band wagon Heat fans say WE, OUR and US like they play besides Wade, Bosh and Lebron. It is funny to say the least.

Last year I'm sure they were rooting for the Lakers and the year before that the Lakers and the year before that the Celtics
    Last edited by Holydiver; 06-04-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Yes. We. Did.

Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    all the band wagon Heat fans say WE, OUR and US like they play besides Wade, Bosh and Lebron. It is funny to say the least.

Last year I'm sure they were rooting for the Lakers and the year before that the Lakers and the year before that the Celtics
    I know! And they probably don't listen to crappy 80's metal bands or have receding hairlines with ponytails, either! Durp dee durp!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast