Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dwight howard staying in orlando?

From multiple twitter sources, it looks like dwight howard has signed a contract extention. I dont fault howard, I would have loved to have him on the lakers, but I applaud his loyalty.

pinglocal6 david pingalore
    @jemelehill Learned from NBA Magic sources that Howard spent the weekend working on signing a 2 year extension beforeleaguegoesinto lockout
    13 minutes ago
    @pinglocal6
    david pingalore
    July first the old CBA agreement will expire. Sources confirming tonight its all but signed by dwight. #magic #howard
    @pinglocal6
    david pingalore
    Signing a two year extension will keep Howard in a magic uni for four more seasons. #magic
    Signing this two year extension guarantees Howard max money when a new CBA is signed #magic #dwighthoward
    Lets go 10 ,000 views

[/Center]

Great job by the Magic convincing Howard to stay. I think they will be able to eventually get another star to help him compete for a title with the Heat and Bulls. Dwight should also receive a lot of praise for his loyalty, however do remember he is signing this extension in part for financial reasons.
    YES. WE. DID.

He's stupid as hell if he signs that contract

Quote Originally Posted by RZZZA View Post
    He's stupid as hell if he signs that contract
    Haha. You hate when a player leaves his team to try and win a title, then when a player stays with his team to try and win a title you hate again. Definition of a hater.
    YES. WE. DID.

oh my god, stfu. I'm a hater alright, I'm a hater of people who accuse me of being a hater for my opinion

Can i come into this forum without Heat fans saying stupid **** to me all the time? i swear I'm about to put every heat fan on this forum besides Stebo and marlinsfan on ignore.

Easy fellas, no need to target anyones post. Lets just focus on the thread topic, not about haters.

[/Center]

oh my god, stfu. I'm a hater alright, I'm a hater of people who accuse me of being a hater for my opinion

Can i come into this forum without Heat fans saying stupid **** to me all the time? i swear I'm about to put every heat fan on this forum besides Stebo and marlinsfan on ignore.
    it's a forum i hope you really don't take this **** too serious LOL!

does this mean deron is as good as gone?

Good for him.

Politically correct move by Howard. He goes out on a limb and gives his management a few more years to get it done, and if they don't he's still under 30 by the time his extension expires.

I applaud his loyalty, and desire to "walk his own path".

Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    Easy fellas, no need to target anyones post. Lets just focus on the thread topic, not about haters.
    Yep. I am happy for Dwight and the Magic organization. I think Dwight is slowly but surely becoming the second best player in the NBA and if he can get players who can defend on the wings the Magic will be contenders for the next 3-5 easily.
    YES. WE. DID.

Well, now we can end the speculation of Dwight going to LA, or wherever else for that matter....for a few years anyway.

How did the Magic FO ever convince him to sign this? I know he hasnt signed it yet but how did they ever convince him to even get to the point where he's thinking about signing?

what moves can they reasonably make to put good talent around him, I thought they really put their balls in a vice with the arenas and hedo contracts. what they gon' do?

How did the Magic FO ever convince him to sign this? I know he hasnt signed it yet but how did they ever convince him to even get to the point where he's thinking about signing?

what moves can they reasonably make to put good talent around him, I thought they really put their balls in a vice with the arenas and hedo contracts. what they gon' do?
    One aspect is money. While Dwight makes huge money from marketing he is guaranteeing himself MAX money for the extra two years (about 17 mill I believe) whereas in the new CBA a max deal could be say 14.5 million. Also if he left his "legacy" (hate to say it this early in his career) would be shadowed by Shaq making the same move.
    YES. WE. DID.

no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast