Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

No love for dirk??

I mean all im seeing on here is heat this or heat that. Lebron this or Lebron that. But why are they no stoies of dallas and how they been playing. Nothing about Dirk and how great he has been. What's up with that?

Why is he obly 85 in NBA 2k11? And has soooo many PFs ahead of him

No love at all

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

Idk ppl should be talking about dirk hes Been OMG good but so as James..man this series is gonna be great can't wait to see James guard dirk Espn has talked about it all night they got me pumped lol

As a Mavs fan, I would rather the media completely ignore Dallas and focus all the attention on Miami, as we know "the worldwide leader" is going to do.
    MFFL

the media has been drooling over dirk for a week now, even talking about how he is larry bird (as insane a comparison as lebron is mj). I am not sure where you are looking but espn has had alot about him, nba tv yesterday had a special how how the mavs will shut down the heat and about dirk.

qq
    "Joe Montana was a product of a system, Dan Marino was a system" -- Bill Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    I mean all im seeing on here is heat this or heat that. Lebron this or Lebron that. But why are they no stoies of dallas and how they been playing. Nothing about Dirk and how great he has been. What's up with that?

I don't mean to be rude and I say this with all due respect to the NBA, the Mavericks, and Dirk, and the Mavs fans but Dirk is not interesting to talk about. Dirk is a great player and probably hall of fame bound but Dirk like Tim Duncan are just not interesting to talk about. He doesn't create energy or buzz, he doesn't draw attention or media to himself, and all he does is work hard and kick butt. I mention Duncan because he was amazing but never generated talk.

Some players just work hard, show up, and do what they have to do. Others try and embrace and draw in attention and spot light. Dirk is not a spotlight guy.

LeBron has created threads left and right for 3 years. Dallas has a much smaller fan base here, the media doesn't cover them like the Heat, and there aren't many Mavs "haters" that like to constantly form threads with their agendas.

Nobody is ignoring the Mavs and their chances. But the Heat have been a media circus since July 10, 2010.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

No

210Don coming in to hate Dirk and the Mavs in 5...4...3...2...1...

@TheLandonThomas 5,000 followers
    @MavsFansForLife 6,000 followers
    "Do the LT" coming to a thread near you.

LeBron gets the threads, per the usual (a mix of hate, love and obsession)..but Dirk is definitely getting love.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=621460
    http://www.prosportsdaily.com/forums...d.php?t=622494
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Thats why i say Dallas will not get a far shake.

That's why Dallas will win the finals.

The thing is, I don't believe dirk really gives a **** if he doesn't get love. dirk is focused on 1 thing and 1 thing only.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

hes getting a lot of love right now. dont kno what ur talking about

Dirk is getting love, its just that Lebron reaching the finals again in unison with the whole Heat big 3 drama is drawing alot more attention.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast