Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 394
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Yendil View Post
    Oh where to even start.......

    1) Wrigley is a HITTERS ballpark, Safeco is a PITCHERS park

    2) Soriano is a righty, Safeco KILLS rightys

    So add in that his numbers are inflated due to the park he plays in and he is a righty with Safeco being one of the top pitchers ballparks and absolutely kills right handers.

    See how even being a DH is a stupid idea?
    I know all this stuff man I just wanted to propose a bad trade much like the beltran trade.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,230
    Apparently Rendon has played 2nd base recently which is a good thing because he has been mostly a DH this year.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-28-2011 at 11:29 AM.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    595
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesa_Titan View Post
    Kinda like when we reached on Jeff Clement and missed out on Ryan Braun, Ryan Zimmerman, Ricky Romero, and Troy Tulowitski?

    Yeah, justified.
    I just heard a couple weeks ago (I forget where) that the Ms were leaning towards Tulo until the weekend before the draft. I died a little bit inside when I heard that

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    I've asked you and countless other who'd you offer up for Beltran never ever once named anyone. So since Seager was brought up I'll just use prospects that are as highly as seager. Since seager is one of our top 10 prospects and we're just throwing guys out there why not? ****ing right ? push for the playoffs right? But it's whatever I could careless if I'm on a bunch of you guys ignore I'd rather you guys didn't interact with me you guys are a joke.



    DH soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano how many times I need to say that? Trading for soriano seems as good as trading for beltran BA OBp SLG is about the same anyways who cares? Soriano's hitting more power.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wow, that was funny to read! What are you now trying reverse psychology? Did you just learn about that in 10th grade? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're a college graduate... Funny ****.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  5. #65
    Seattle4Ever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by camramaan View Post
    bwahahahahahahahahahah!!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Wow, that was funny to read! What are you now trying reverse psychology? Did you just learn about that in 10th grade? Oh, i'm sorry, i forgot you're a college graduate... Funny ****.
    ahem.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Wow, that was funny to read! What are you now trying reverse psychology? Did you just learn about that in 10th grade? Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're a college graduate... Funny ****.
    LoL it must burn you up that I graduated college. What's the matter you couldn't ? lmao.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    LoL it must burn you up that I graduated college. What's the matter you couldn't ? lmao.
    LMAO is right.

  8. #68
    http://www.randallonbaseball.com/201...medium=twitter

    Interesting interview that has both us and the Pirates passing on Rendon.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    19,230
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    http://www.randallonbaseball.com/201...medium=twitter

    Interesting interview that has both us and the Pirates passing on Rendon.
    If we don't pick Rendon it has to be due to his shoulder injury if there weren't any worries no way he gets passed the Pirates it was even said he could of went before Harper last year.

    Im happy with who he has us taking though Bundy, I heard he could have a fast track to the MLB as a prep pitcher.

    I guess we will just have to wait and see when Rendon does release his medical reports he is only giving them to the teams that sound serious about drafting him according to the article on UssMariner.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-31-2011 at 03:36 PM.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    LoL it must burn you up that I graduated college. What's the matter you couldn't ? lmao.
    What do you think?

    So what school and what degree? Quit avoiding the damn question ya poser.

    Oh yeah, and please edit your profile so it doesn't say "Hall Of Fame" under you name... its a disgrace to PSD to see those words connected to your name.
    Last edited by CamraMaan; 05-31-2011 at 04:30 PM.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,456
    Stop bagging on each other, your mariners fans for gods sakes! just because you all have a different way you want the team to go doesnt mean you have to downgrade each other!

    On a serious note i wouldnt mind take a pitcher number 2 overall, you always need really good pitchers! Honestly i think we should buy some big bats instead of drafting rendon.....from what i herd he has had a lot of injuries already!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    21,137

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,274
    Quote Originally Posted by CamraMaan View Post
    What do you think?
    I think it bothers you that I have a degree. I don't think you have one. You're prob stewing at the fact that you don't have one but someone who types as poorly as me does.

    So what school and what degree? Quit avoiding the damn question ya poser.
    So I'm a poser because I say I have a degree ? LoL that's clever. Oh noes a random guy on the internet challenged something I said. Alright let me whip out my e penis and show you what's what. But seriously with the way you come at me why should I tell you ? You fail to realize I don't need to validate anything or answer to you nor do I have a need to lie to you. The only reason I brought up my degree is because you've gotten the wrong impression of me which isn't anything new.


    Oh yeah, and please edit your profile so it doesn't say "Hall Of Fame" under you name... its a disgrace to PSD to see those words connected to your name.
    That's the tittle that was under my username maybe you can cry to an admin and they'll change it.


    I want rendon man I don't care bout any of those other players especially those high schoolers.
    Last edited by BoysBullsM'sFan; 05-31-2011 at 08:48 PM.

  14. #74
    Seattle4Ever Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    I think it bothers you that I have a degree. I don't think you have one. You're prob stewing at the fact that you don't have one but someone who types as poorly as me does.



    So I'm a poser because I say I have a degree ? LoL that's clever. Oh noes a random guy on the internet challenged something I said. Alright let me whip out my e penis and show you what's what. But seriously with the way you come at me why should I tell you ? You fail to realize I don't need to validate anything or answer to you nor do I have a need to lie to you. The only reason I brought up my degree is because you've gotten the wrong impression of me which isn't anything new.




    That's the tittle that was under my username maybe you can cry to an admin and they'll change it.


    I want rendon man I don't care bout any of those other players especially those high schoolers.
    Your spelling hurts my eyes.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    6,610
    Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    I think it bothers you that I have a degree. I don't think you have one. You're prob stewing at the fact that you don't have one but someone who types as poorly as me does.



    So I'm a poser because I say I have a degree ? LoL that's clever. Oh noes a random guy on the internet challenged something I said. Alright let me whip out my e penis and show you what's what. But seriously with the way you come at me why should I tell you ? You fail to realize I don't need to validate anything or answer to you nor do I have a need to lie to you. The only reason I brought up my degree is because you've gotten the wrong impression of me which isn't anything new.




    That's the tittle that was under my username maybe you can cry to an admin and they'll change it.


    I want rendon man I don't care bout any of those other players especially those high schoolers.
    It doesn't bother me that you say you have a degree. I don't believe it one way or the other. What bothers me is your incessant puking of flawed opinions that you put out here like they're absolute genius. It bothers me that you type like you're the king of the roost. It bothers me when you take an opinionated stance right now that you argued against 6 months ago, yet act like it has been your opinion since you were born. It bothers me when you don't take a few extra seconds to correct poor spelling and use proper punctuation, or add in a missing word to your post. These are the reasons why people have put you on the ignore list. No one in here is god, and no one has opinions that are more valid than the collective mass' thoughts, but then some opinions are blatantly flawed, which is visible to everyone else... more often than not, when such flawed opinions surface, those opinions belong to you.

    "Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •