Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mhj-poop View Post
    beltran! Beltran! Beltran!
    Theres a difference though Beltran has actually been productive when Bavasi made trades it was usally for crappy veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Theres a difference though Beltran has actually been productive when Bavasi made trades it was usally for crappy veterans.
    I know a couple of Mets fans that would disagree.

eduardo perez and brousard were both playing very well at the time....

Quote Originally Posted by BoysBullsM'sFan View Post
    I know a couple of Mets fans that would disagree.
    Disagree with what? That Beltran has been productive?

Are these Mets fans you know your friends? Because that's the only way that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mhj-poop View Post
    eduardo perez and brousard were both playing very well at the time....
    It was a small sample size with Perez, Beltran has consistently put up good numbers now and in the past.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 05-27-2011 at 06:38 PM.

It was a small sample size with Perez, Beltran has consistently put up good numbers now and in the past.
    who you trying to convince ? us or yourself?

alfonso soriano is swinging a hot bat and he has 12 Hr's we can have DH which is a major upgrade to cust lets ummmm give up Nick Franklin for him and toss ummm Lueke. Yeah we going for the division lets get there. he could be that right handed power bat we need what do you guys think of that ?
    Last edited by BoysBullsM'sFan; 05-27-2011 at 08:17 PM.

alfonso soriano is swinging a hot bat and he has 12 Hr's we can have DH which is a major upgrade to cust lets ummmm give up Nick Franklin for him and toss ummm Lueke. Yeah we going for the division lets get there. he could be that right handed power bat we need what do you guys think of that ?
    You're a lost cause. Welcome to my blocked list.

Seattle4Ever Guest
    Anyone who comes to Seattle will see their offensive numbers fall at least slightly due to our roomy park. Maybe an Ichiro-type contact hitter wouldn't, but most hitters do.

Yea, i blocked him to i never said i would offer up Franklin,Lueke or any of our top guys .

Yea, i blocked him to i never said i would offer up Franklin,Lueke or any of our top guys .
    Add in the fact that Beltran is a 100x better defender than Soriano.

A better approach at the plate, is a switch hitter, makes FAR better contact, the list goes on and on...

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa_Titan View Post

A better approach at the plate, is a switch hitter, makes FAR better contact, the list goes on and on...
    thats why we have soriano DH man try to keep up.

thats why we have soriano DH man try to keep up.

This is a draft thread. Keep this **** in the other stupid thread. This trade wont happen anyway. Happy Pineda Day, Go Mariners!

****ing moron

I've asked you and countless other who'd you offer up for Beltran never ever once named anyone. So since Seager was brought up I'll just use prospects that are as highly as seager. Since seager is one of our top 10 prospects and we're just throwing guys out there why not? ****ing right ? push for the playoffs right? But it's whatever I could careless if I'm on a bunch of you guys ignore I'd rather you guys didn't interact with me you guys are a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesa_Titan View Post

DH soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano how many times I need to say that? Trading for soriano seems as good as trading for beltran BA OBp SLG is about the same anyways who cares? Soriano's hitting more power.

I've asked you and countless other who'd you offer up for Beltran never ever once named anyone. So since Seager was brought up I'll just use prospects that are as highly as seager. Since seager is one of our top 10 prospects and we're just throwing guys out there why not? ****ing right ? push for the playoffs right? But it's whatever I could careless if I'm on a bunch of you guys ignore I'd rather you guys didn't interact with me you guys are a joke.

DH soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano dh soriano how many times I need to say that? Trading for soriano seems as good as trading for beltran BA OBp SLG is about the same anyways who cares? Soriano's hitting more power.

Oh where to even start.......

1) Wrigley is a HITTERS ballpark, Safeco is a PITCHERS park

2) Soriano is a righty, Safeco KILLS rightys

So add in that his numbers are inflated due to the park he plays in and he is a righty with Safeco being one of the top pitchers ballparks and absolutely kills right handers.

See how even being a DH is a stupid idea?
    2011 Suck For Luck Campaign!
    Miami 0-3
    Colts 0-3
    Chiefs 0-3
    Seahawks 1-2

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast