Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    Hey, I came to see if you guys were talking about Trevor Miller. I went to Bret Harte High School with him, he's a real cool kid and a very decent pitcher. Look him up, he was taken in round 40 I believe. He's got the will to be one of the best so I hope he does good things for you guys.
    Nah don't know anything about him tryed to find a scouting report on him but couldn't thanks for the info though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebirth67 View Post
    Hey, I came to see if you guys were talking about Trevor Miller. I went to Bret Harte High School with him, he's a real cool kid and a very decent pitcher. Look him up, he was taken in round 40 I believe. He's got the will to be one of the best so I hope he does good things for you guys.
    Don't know much about him, and can't find too much about him on the net other than some general bio stuff, but MLB talent often gets picked in the later rounds, albeit the best usually never sign, and instead go to college. But I'll keep my fingers crossed for the kid!

"Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt" - Abraham Lincoln

I COMPLETELY forgot my buddy's dad is a scout for the Mariners and given the fact that we live in VA he scouted the hell out of Hultzen. I saw people congratulating him on his FB page, so good stuff. Not really a big deal for most, but the six degrees of separation is always fun. Haha. Congrats to you guys, though.

thats pretty cool

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627