Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Post Ginobili Played With Broken Arm Against Grizzlies

Manu Ginobili’s elbow injury appears to be more extensive than might have first been reported.

Ginobili told the Argentine website Noticiasmdq.com that he sustained a small fracture of the right humerus, the long bone in the arm that runs from the shoulder to the elbow. The injury occurred in the final game of the regular season on April 13 when he was trapped in a collision between Tim Duncan and Phoenix’s Grant Hill.

The Spurs originally announced that Ginobili sustained a sprained elbow. He missed the first game of the playoffs and then played the remaining five games with the injury in the six-game series loss to Memphis. He averaged a team-leading 20.6 points per game against the Grizzlies despite playing with a balky brace.
    Read More: http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...-a-broken-arm/

Wow, thats pretty crazy.

I'm sure he didn't have a broken arm, if he did he be screaming on the court from the pain whenever he got hit or shot the ball.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

ouch

Rondo practically did the same against the Heat
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I'm sure he didn't have a broken arm, if he did he be screaming on the court from the pain whenever he got hit or shot the ball.
    He was grimmacing every time he did get hit on his arm...and no he wouldnt be screaming if its a hairline fracture.

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Josh is like sex, but better
    Follow me on Twitter! @ josh_the_truth

Terry played with a broken neck, testicular cancer and a broken back along with a broken penis vs the Lakers.

Doesn't take anything away from what the grizzlies did. They were the better team, props to the grizz. /thread

so did rondo

if your arm is actually broken you wouldnt be able to move it in a shooting motion even if you were superman.

I like how everyone on PSD are doctors all of a sudden.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

Quote Originally Posted by Giraffes Rule View Post
    I like how everyone on PSD are doctors all of a sudden.
    Have you had a broken arm before ? i have and it requires a cast. i beleive that he was injured. i dont beleive his arm is fully broken because if it is and he still played well then manu has to be immune to pain. its like trying to play with a broken leg. give me a break, you cant tell me you beleive any player can play with a broken arm or leg ..

Quote Originally Posted by DoJoTheSlasher View Post
    Terry played with a broken neck, testicular cancer and a broken back along with a broken penis vs the Lakers.
    Thats great that terry is just as tough. As for the thread topic, MANU GINOBILI played through an injury that i believe got worse as he played. His condition got worse, as he played. I think many of us should applaud him for this. Is this nessasary? we arent trying to compare who is the bigger iron man.. broken penis? come on
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 05-23-2011 at 06:05 PM.

[/Center]

Quote Originally Posted by DoJoTheSlasher View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    In more basic words, I call bull ****.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    if your arm is actually broken you wouldnt be able to move it in a shooting motion even if you were superman.
    hence the keywords:little fracture
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast