Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

General Consensus: Which PG Did More For Phoenix, KJ, or Nash

Both PGs are great, and while KJ hasnt been put into the HOF yet, he deserves a spot in my book, I was always a big fan. He was a great playoff performer, great passer, a stand up guy off the court, and save the first half of his first season, he was a career Phoenix player.

Nash though is a two time MVP, and lead the Suns when they were perhaps the most exciting to watch, and while he didnt get the Suns into the finals as KJ and Barkely did, he has helped them to some great playoff runs.

Both guys are amazing in my book, and I'm not a "Phoenix" fan exactly, but I just wonder how fans might view what each meant to the Suns organization.

And let hear from some old school fans, fans of Phoenix or not, that know Kevin Johnson as just more than a name and some impressive stats.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Nash.

Nash 2 time MVP

Kidd was great everywhere he went tho, i think he's better all time

KJ in 1990 got to the WCF as the man on that Suns team upsetting LA in the process, but after that in 1993 Barkley was the man.
    "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
    - Michael Jordan

Thanks MJ-Bulls for the picture.

Nash.

Steve Nash did more for Phoenix although KJ accomplished a lot in Phoenix. Nash led his team to 50 plus win seasons multiple times, went to the Western Conference finals twice I believe (correct me if I am wrong), won 2 MVPs and more than overachieved the year they lost Amare due to injury. He was brilliant during that season.

KJ did a lot for Phoenix, but Barkley was the clear cut no. 1 guy on his team and was the primary reason the Suns made it to the finals.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

The question is too vague...I mean, the Suns were a consistent playoff team when both were running the point (not to mention w/ Kidd). I dont think you wanted to ask who is the better pg beause clearly Nash is the winner, but if your purpose was to see PSD praise KJ then here you go:

Kevin Johnson was a good point guard for the PHX Suns.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    KJ in 1990 got to the WCF as the man on that Suns team upsetting LA in the process, but after that in 1993 Barkley was the man.
    Good point. KJ is underrated in my book and deserves a spot in the Hall of Fame. He's not a first ballot hall of famer, but deserves a place nonetheless.
    http://i44.tinypic.com/nl7ngy.jpg

Bring Back the Zen Master.

Nash.

correct me if i am wrong didn't at one point Phoenix have KJ, Nash and kidd at least for one year or so?

Holy **** you make a lot of threads....

15 in 3 day lmao! Stop posting everything that pops into your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ackar View Post
    correct me if i am wrong didn't at one point Phoenix have KJ, Nash and kidd at least for one year or so?
    Yeah but Nash didnt really get any PT until he was traded to Dallas where he started to flourish.

Quote Originally Posted by JordansBulls View Post
    I hate playing the part of context cop but they never "upset" LA, oh and Im lying about hating it.

Quote Originally Posted by ackar View Post
    Yeah your are correct, The Year they drafted Nash we had KJ and Kidd already. Nice collection of point guards right there

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I hate playing the part of context cop but they never "upset" LA, oh and Im lying about hating it.
    Do you like playing the part of Mr. Denial? The Lakers won 63+ games that season and lost 4-1 to PHX.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast