Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

This guy can score!

So I been watching the playoffs for last couple of years and I believe the best scorer/player who gets his points the easiest is Dirk
    Dirk is so efficient and it is so hard to block his shot
    it is either miss or hit

I can't believe people say Dirk isn't clutch... or blame him for mavs failure

I am a big fan of Derrick rose and the bulls but honestly i would pick Dirk to finish out a game or take the last shot

So who do you guys think is the best scorer or most effective scorer in the NBA?

he should play sg
    \_(ツ)_/

Right now it's dirk Every shot he puts up is in dude is playin out of his mind an no one can guard him right now But I do think lerbon would guard him if they both make it 2
    To the finals I think James would play better D then Pau An Serge Ibaka did but game 2 thunder vs Mavs dirk will only see double teams

Quote Originally Posted by Davidgta1 View Post
    Right now it's dirk Every shot he puts up is in dude is playin out of his mind an no one can guard him right now But I do think lerbon would guard him if they both make it 2
    To the finals I think James would play better D then Pau An Serge Ibaka did but game 2 thunder vs Mavs dirk will only see double teams
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punctuation

pity he does not deffend nor really gives good passes and sometimes he does not even rebound.

But hey he can score !!! the rest does not matter.
    ]

You're just noticing this now? I think we've always known that Dirk can score; that's his M.O. What's trips me out about his shot is that it's so consistent. His shot looks the same whether he's within 5 feet or 30 feet out; his form remains the same. Not too many players can effectively guard him if he's looking to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    pity he does not deffend nor really gives good passes and sometimes he does not even rebound.

Dirk is a better passing big man then other guys, and his D has been better this playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by ALL_i-Do_is-Win View Post
    So I been watching the playoffs for last couple of years and I believe the best scorer/player who gets his points the easiest is Dirk
    Dirk is so efficient and it is so hard to block his shot
    it is either miss or hit
    Not sure what the other option is (foul? But that's hit or miss too). I don't know that I would say he gets the points the easiest. You're kind of discounting that he's also taking and making an incredible amount of difficult shots as well, and that he's doing it from the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by ALL_i-Do_is-Win View Post
    I am a big fan of Derrick rose and the bulls but honestly i would pick Dirk to finish out a game or take the last shot
    The thing is, you can inbound the ball to a D. Rose/James/Wade/Kobe and they can create that clutch shot, whereas I think Dirk is more in the Ray Allen tier that needs to get a ball in a certain spot and work from there. So, yes, good choice to take a last shot, but he needs help getting there.
    Jerry West or Larry Bird? The discussion is over.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdje01.html

Part of the GOAT team: Chamberlain, Bird, Duncan, Durrant, Ewing, Gervin.
    http://bkref.com/tiny/JIHaF

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post

Considering that his D has been great as of late, he is a very good passer and he averages 25 and 11 for his career in over 100 postseason games.... You fail.