Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 58
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,785

    Is this the end of the road for Shaq?

    I hope so, it's sad to see someone as dominate as he once was become a journeyman barely hanging on, in Game 4 he looked out of place and just there in the team huddles.


    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,952
    I sure hope it is. He had a fantastic career, no need to just be like this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,309
    I'd like Shaq out of the game. He's a clown and an embarrassment to the NBA.
    When you got to shoot, shoot, don't talk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    134
    Yes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Glendale, CA
    Posts
    14,896
    It's like Brett Favre, you gotta go.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    40,742
    I hope it is, its so depressing just seeing him play. He clearly doesn't have it no more and needs to put the basketball shoes away for good now.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    17,313
    hes done

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    5,791
    Sadly it is. He has been carrying around that huge body mass far too long. It's really a shame too because he was the most dominant big man in my generation. So to shaq on a remarkable HOF career.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by llemon View Post
    I'd like Shaq out of the game. He's a clown and an embarrassment to the NBA.
    How can you say that?? This guy was great for the NBA and a great character. You have some hate towards the guy for some reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,854
    Yeah, theres no need to tarnish his legacy by continuing to play, it just diminishes his dominant stats in the process like MJ did when he played for the Wizards.

    Theres no need to continue playing, we'll always remember how dominant you were big homie.

    Its Over.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Home of the Red Sea
    Posts
    6,854
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    How can you say that?? This guy was great for the NBA and a great character. You have some hate towards the guy for some reason.
    Hating Shaq is the cool thing around here.

    Its Over.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    47,111
    for sure. it sucks seeing how old, slow, and crap he is. it's so frustrating because in his prime, he'd butt **** any of these players that are in the league right now.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    104,785
    Quote Originally Posted by ne3xchamps View Post
    Sadly it is. He has been carrying around that huge body mass far too long. It's really a shame too because he was the most dominant big man in my generation. So to shaq on a remarkable HOF career.
    Exactly how I want to remember him, not as a journeyman!


    RELEASE THE HOUNDS!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    new hampshire
    Posts
    5,791
    Quote Originally Posted by NYtilIdie View Post
    Hating Shaq is the cool thing around here.
    Huh, don't see why. He's like a big *** class clown. always joking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole.World.9.27 View Post
    Brady is not a difference-maker or a playmaker. He's a product of the system who happens to play the QB position.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,219
    he will be taking webbers spot in inside the nba.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •