Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who do you WANT to win? Not who do you THINK will win!

Voters
315. You may not vote on this poll
  • Miami Heat

105 33.33%
  • Chicago Bulls

210 66.67%
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Bulls Vs. Heat.. Who do you WANT to win?

Notice this is a who do you want to win thread not a who do you think will win. I hear the Heat all talk about Heat haters etc, so this might show if there is such a thing as Heat haters. I personally think the results will have a slight edge that people would perfer to see the Bulls win, but Chicago has it's share of haters also.... they are found in Miami! Feel free to post your reasons why you want your team to win also!

i just wanna weeennnnn!!!
    "The (MVP) award, don't get me wrong, it's an honor to be mentioned in the category, let alone win it. But I'll take a championship any day." - #1

Nice to see Chicago back in there. Go Bulls!
    Green Bay Packers
    Detroit Red Wings
    Toronto Blue Jays
    Toronto Raptors

If CHI wins the Bulls fans/Rose lovers are going to be unbearable. At the same time, Lebron James represents everything I hate in professional athletes. I really can't win in this one... I'll root for CHI because I actually really like Rose, even if I have to constantly put him down on PSD because of how overrated he is in some peoples' minds.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

5. 05-13-2011, 09:51 AM
    Reason
    This will cause problems

I think this is going to be heavily lopsided in favor of the Bulls.
    If the Heat win a title, the only guys I'd be happy for are James Jones (former Sun), Bibby, Howard and Ilgauskis.
    If the Bulls won a ring, I'd be happy for Kurt Thomas, Korver, Rose.

If the Heat win, I would be upset to see Lebron, Bosh getting rings.
    If the Bulls win, I'd be upset seeing Noah and Boozer getting the rings.

For me it's the lesser of two evils. Kurt Thomas trumps all though.

It'd be also cool to see Lebron get beat and realize the Bulls were the better fit teamwise.
    Last edited by king4day; 05-13-2011 at 09:58 AM.

bulls in principle

but i dont really care as long as the winner then wins the damm finals.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    If CHI wins the Bulls fans/Rose lovers are going to be unbearable. At the same time, Lebron James represents everything I hate in professional athletes. I really can't win in this one... I'll root for CHI because I actually really like Rose, even if I have to constantly put him down on PSD because of how overrated he is in some peoples' minds.
    I have to agree with you, even as a Bulls fan, I think Rose is getting a lot more praise than needed. Granted I do think the MVP was his to lose after leading the Bulls to the #1 seed and through an injury plague season on that roster (Rose being the exception to injury) but he still has some improving to do, and he can be even better. It is nice to hear guys like Josh Smith praise him as the best player in the league, but truthfully I don't think he right now, maybe someday, but that day hasn't come yet.

I want the Heat to win and I think they will. A Mavs and Heat finals would be pretty fun to watch (assuming the Mavs get that far).

heat

^ my thoughts exactly
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Bryant
    "You don't want Rondo? Send him my way," Kobe declared. "I love everything about him. Everything. I love his attitude, I love his chippiness, his edge, his intellect, his know-it-allness. All of it. That's what makes championship players.

heat
    in before hawk closes it

Every team left fans are going to be umbearable.

Roses fans, Lebrons Fans, Dirk Fans, durant fans and the new Zach randolph religion.

So....
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I think this is going to be heavily lopsided in favor of the Bulls.
    If the Heat win a title, the only guys I'd be happy for are James Jones (former Sun), Bibby, Howard and Ilgauskis.
    If the Bulls won a ring, I'd be happy for Kurt Thomas, Korver, Rose.

If the Heat win, I would be upset to see Lebron, Bosh getting rings.
    If the Bulls win, I'd be upset seeing Noah and Boozer getting the rings.

For me it's the lesser of two evils. Kurt Thomas trumps all though.

It'd be also cool to see Lebron get beat and realize the Bulls were the better fit teamwise.
    May I ask why you'd be upset at seeing Noah win a ring? I can understand boozer, being a Suns fan and all.

I am rooting for the Heat.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Everyone is going to say the Bulls because apparently the Heat are right there with murderers and convicts in most people's minds.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast