Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The elephant in the room

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/kobe_bryant/

check the lasts three years playoff averages.

special focus on his EFF.
    Not featured there but im giving you other Hint

4th quarters in the mavs series 8-39
    Basically taking 10 shots in the "crunch" and making jsut 2 per game ( remeber two of the games were lost by small margins)
    Clutch Uh?

And no he has not "decided to play team game" his Assists are way lower too.

Despite his Fanboys thinking he still is the best player in the league.

Truth is Decline has started and a Rough One.

is he still a first option on a championship team?

if lakers got Howard should kobe still be first option?

Is KObe mature enough to accept that if we get howard he no longer IS a first option?

If howard trade does not happen, does he Understand that he NEEDS to shoot less and share that shots he dont take with Pau and Drew?

Some big questions up there that no one is making .

How good must it be to have a Scapegoat to distract people from doing the questions....
    Last edited by Hellcrooner; 05-12-2011 at 01:28 PM.
    ]

i think we all know hes declining....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thank you based god
    Leave me alone

Quote Originally Posted by Iodine View Post
    Thank you based god
    biased?
    ]

Elephant in the room? Is it Kendrick Perkins?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    biased?
    http://front-free.com/wp-content/upl...ekBasedGod.jpg

Damn fine research here. But look at what Kobe said to Bynum, his ego will destroy the Lakers.

Whats sad about that is he FED PAU THE BALL over and over and over again but Pau was never agressive he wouldn't attack instead he would usually kick it out, take a bad shot or turn it over....Bynum on the other hand was agressive and his production outside of game 4 shows that. Bynum as the 3rd option scored more than Pau as the second that goes to show that Pau got his fair share of touches, he just didn't do anything with them.

I don't know.

15 years of basketball, and most of those being really long seasons...that has to put a toll on him physically.

He didn't look like Kobe to me these playoffs. Missing big shots, not being able to completely take over games...

I don't want to overreact, but all the evidence does suggest that he is wearing down a little.
    Hello there! Welcome to ManRam v8.00.
    Patch notes: This version is nice, funny, cool & good™ now

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Damn fine research here. But look at what Kobe said to Bynum, his ego will destroy the Lakers.
    Mmm Bynum seems to be kind of a trouble in that regard too.

I think Kobe, Pau and Howard CAN coexist as long as the scoring averages are

20 / 18 and 18 since pau and Dwight are not overly greedy.

If its Kobe+Howard+Bynum there will be trouble coming ( specially since Drew and Howard Cant by any means play togheter in an effective way)
    ]

He will never be a second option, and stats does not show what he really does.

Let not forget about all the injuries this man has. ankle, broken finger, no cartilage in his knees. and still 4th in mvp runnings.

i admit this wasnt his best yr but he finally gets rest for the summer. expect a full recovery from one of the greatest to do it nexxt yr

hes still number 1 option

2012-2013 Los Angeles Lakers
    The Story Continues

Quote Originally Posted by DCB/LAL View Post
    Whats sad about that is he FED PAU THE BALL over and over and over again but Pau was never agressive he wouldn't attack instead he would usually kick it out, take a bad shot or turn it over....Bynum on the other hand was agressive and his production outside of game 4 shows that. Bynum as the 3rd option scored more than Pau as the second that goes to show that Pau got his fair share of touches, he just didn't do anything with them.
    there are 40 bash pau threads in psd, you can say what you want in any of the,

this is a KOBE thread.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerhead4ever View Post
    He will never be a second option, and stats does not show what he really does.

Let not forget about all the injuries this man has. ankle, broken finger, no cartilage in his knees. and still 4th in mvp runnings.

i admit this wasnt his best yr but he finally gets rest for the summer. expect a full recovery from one of the greatest to do it nexxt yr

hes still number 1 option
    Thanks for reminding it to me.

Kobe REJECTED to take surgery on his finger because it would have made him lose the first month of the season.

He also does NOT want to take surgery this year.

Thats another thing to take against him
    ]

pau = over rated.

if the lakers want to win the should trade pau for his brother. and bynam for randolph. basically the should snatch the grizzlies heart and soul.

Is he still a first option on a championship team?

Yes, despite my personally feeling about him he is still one of the most dominant players in the league maybe top 5 - 10 instead of 1 - 3 though. Rarely do teams win championships without multiple all star level players and strong support characters. This years Lakers didn't have Pau or Bynum playing with there head in the games in the playoffs that is why they lost.

if lakers got Howard should kobe still be first option?

I think it would depend on the day. If Kobe is hot he should be the first option, if Howard is hot he should be. If they are both hot, well last night Lebron got 33 and Wade got 34 so I think they can both get theirs.

Is KObe mature enough to accept that if we get howard he no longer IS a first option?

Kobe has always been immature and handled things like a spoiled child when his team has not been winning the way they should. He is a good teammate when they are winning. Kobe is a warrior that wants to win, if he needs to defer a bit I don't see any reason he wouldn't as long as the Lakers are winning.

If howard trade does not happen, does he Understand that he NEEDS to shoot less and share that shots he dont take with Pau and Drew?

Pau has a habit of playing soft, when he does that someone else needs to shoot, Bynum is a punk and needs to take a back seat. Bynum and Kobe need to keep there mouth shut to the press and handle things in the locker room. A soft Pau shouldn't be shouldering the load and a Bynum that doesn't have his head on straight shouldn't be on the court.

Kobe would give the ball up if he trusts the guys he's giving the ball to. When Pau's heart and toughness show up Kobe makes sure to give him the ball when it doesn't Kobe doesn't trust him.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast