Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What Do You Do With The Celtics Next Season?

Voters
112. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 More Run: Leave core of team intact & sign veterans this summer for 1 more run at a NBA Title

57 50.89%
  • Rebuilding: Shop Pierce, KG, & Allen this summer for young players, expirers, draft picks

55 49.11%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Celtics- What Now?

Where do they go from here? Give next year another go, or do they start a rebuilding process?
    LA Rams 2016!

What Do You Do With The Celtics Next Season?

This will be the question heading into the offseason.

man who knows the bench is pretty good its the star players that are old what can you do...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blow it up.

But they probably won't. Another old Celtics team next year.

no too much pride to switch everything around....unless doc retires, then there might be a chance

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Nope... Sorry but no cheaters allowed... If you are caught cheating you shouldnt be next to guys that have done nothing wrong... Lets put a cheater like brady next to some of the best QBs ever like Young and Montana

He has cheated several times and now lies about it and looks like a scumbag pos
    The Death of PSD.

Yet another celtics thread, this was expected. They resign jeff green and try to aquire younger pieces. The Celtics core is too old.

[/Center]

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan6197 View Post
    no too much pride to switch everything around....unless doc retires, then there might be a chance
    youve created a great team there!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They're all old and need a desperate revamp like LA.

There's no way this team gets past Miami or Chicago in the foreseeable future. Time to rebuild

Castro and Rizzo - The future

Wow I've got the same thread.

I say try again for 1 more year.

I think its time to take a step back, shop their core except rondo and try to get younger.

[/Center]

i think it's a really tough decision. the Big 3 are all still very solid players, but clearly they can't win a title anymore.

I think they're probably gonna have to see these guys and their contracts out.

Pierce will retire a Celtic and other than Rondo (who I doubt they'd trade) they have no one of any real trade value.

Need to make some kind of big move unless they want to be stuck in NBA purgatory for the next 20 years like they were after the Bird era. Just gonna get older & worse if there's a lockout next year.

It's not like they're ever gonna be in the running for a major free agent either. The Boston Bruins hockey team has a better chance of signing Dwight Howard or Chris Paul than the Celtics do.

Quote Originally Posted by NYMetros View Post
    Need to make some kind of big move unless they want to be stuck in NBA purgatory for the next 20 years like they were after the Bird era. Just gonna get older & worse if there's a lockout next year.

It's not like they're ever gonna be in the running for a major free agent either. The Boston Bruins hockey team has a better chance of signing Dwight Howard or Chris Paul than the Celtics do.
    I hate you. And you're right.
    "“Why is Chris Bosh slowly breaking up with us via Twitter? Get your s**t and leave, Chris. I think we’re all done here.”"

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast