Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Any Chance rudy gay can make it back for the playoffs ?

Im just curious...

If Miami wins everything.... This is what I will be doing...

Are you rooting against the Grizzles?

I like how they are playing without him.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRicanoBx View Post
    Im just curious...
    Nah man; he's in a huge 90* angle cast from his forearm to his shoulder. I saw and spoke to him in the tunnel at the end of the regular season. It will be next year before we can get him back.
    And let me say again, Rudy was a part of this puzzle in orchestrating our success. Anyone who has forgotten should look up tape on earlier games. He's a great player and we'll be fortunate to have him back. There's one thing THIS team has done well and that is play as a team. Different guys have stepped up nightly(except ZBo who 99% ALWAYS shows up); they share the ball. There WAS enough offense for this team; guess other teams had too many "ME's" to understand how it works.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

No, he ended up having surgery.

As stated above, they have played better without him. Getting Tony Allen out there was the best thing that could have happened to this team.

there is no chance he returns.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Nah man; he's in a huge 90* angle cast from his forearm to his shoulder. I saw and spoke to him in the tunnel at the end of the regular season. It will be next year before we can get him back.
    And let me say again, Rudy was a part of this puzzle in orchestrating our success. Anyone who has forgotten should look up tape on earlier games. He's a great player and we'll be fortunate to have him back. There's one thing THIS team has done well and that is play as a team. Different guys have stepped up nightly(except ZBo who 99% ALWAYS shows up); they share the ball. There WAS enough offense for this team; guess other teams had too many "ME's" to understand how it works.
    ty Mz Grizz, Would you think it would be wise to trade him ? Considering ZBO looks like he can be the go 2 guy... (asking here no need to make another thread)

Nope.

NOPE I wouldn't trade Trade Rudy right now..the dynamics next year might change.. he'd be hard to trade anyways (Having just signed a huge contract) unless you wanted to deal him straight up for Joe Johnson maybe? I think this Injury will humble Rudy in terms of making him an unselfish player next year..he'll be better all-around I'm hoping.. My favorite highlight of the entire year had to be when the Grizz and Heat were playing.. Rudy turns the ball over..LeBron takes it down and jams..next possession Rudy sinks a Turn-around buzzer beater in LeBron's eye..classic.. Grizz will be a top 3 team next year

What difference does it make???

They are better without him, and if he somehow magically returns, then he would be rusty as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Quote Originally Posted by PHX2daDEATH View Post
    NOPE I wouldn't trade Trade Rudy right now..the dynamics next year might change.. he'd be hard to trade anyways (Having just signed a huge contract) unless you wanted to deal him straight up for Joe Johnson maybe? I think this Injury will humble Rudy in terms of making him an unselfish player next year..he'll be better all-around I'm hoping.. My favorite highlight of the entire year had to be when the Grizz and Heat were playing.. Rudy turns the ball over..LeBron takes it down and jams..next possession Rudy sinks a Turn-around buzzer beater in LeBron's eye..classic.. Grizz will be a top 3 team next year
    AGREED!!! that was crazy lol Memphis is on there way up, about them being a top 3 team, I hope so for the franchise but isnt Gasol a F/A idk if they are going to have enough to pay him...

ty Mz Grizz, Would you think it would be wise to trade him ? Considering ZBO looks like he can be the go 2 guy... (asking here no need to make another thread)
    Not at this point ,no, I would not. Having a guy who can create his own shot is invaluable. He was having a career year when he got hurt and I see no reason he can't come back as Darrell Arthur did,too.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

AGREED!!! that was crazy lol Memphis is on there way up, about them being a top 3 team, I hope so for the franchise but isnt Gasol a F/A idk if they are going to have enough to pay him...
    There is enough. We have Marko Jaric $$$$$$$$$ and Hasheem Thabeet $$$$ plus coming off the books. It was a priority BEFORE this game, too.