Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ty Lawson, a top 5 pg in the NBA FUTURE

"Do me a favor, REMEMBER making this statement this time next year after Ty Lawson gets a full season running the offense out there in Denver. Guy is going to be a top 5 PG in the near future, and Stuckey will be nothing but a role player - hopefully elsewhere in the league."

"Derrick Rose
    Chris Paul
    Deron Williams
    Rajon Rondo
    Russell Westbrook

The rest does get a bit foggy...with Tyreke, Nash, Stephen Curry, Young Money, etc. BUT...he is going to be right up there in the discussion. One of several discussions Austin Daye will never even come close to coming up in. He's a bench player on pretty much any team in the league...and in my opinion, always will "

I didn't write this, but the dude thinks lawson is gonna be better than guys like wall, harris, conley, curry, etc. and of course there's gonna be future all star pgs coming out of the drafts.

Do you see him as a top 5 pg as this guy?

Ty is a beast... Don't know if he'll be better then any of those guys you mentiond.

SInce the top 5 are all young I say no

No chance he is a top 5 PG he is not even going to be top 10

1.Deron Williams
    2.Derrick Rose
    3.Chris Paul
    4.Russell Westbrook
    5.Rajon Rondo
    5.John Wall
    6.Stephen Curry
    7.Tony Parker
    8.Mike Conley
    9.Jrue Holiday
    10.probably Kyrie Irving

Um... No. Ty is a great player, but there's no way he's ever top 5.

CP3
    D-Will
    Rose
    Westbrook
    Rondo

They will all always be better than Ty. And that's not even factoring in Curry, Wall, Holiday, etc.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

I don't see him ever being a top 5 guy.

No he won't. I rather have: CP3, Deron Williams, Rondo, Westbrook, Wall, Curry, Rose... maybe top 10, but most likely top 15.

Don't see it at all. He'll need to make a big leap next season to even be considered around those guys. And I do like Ty.

Don't forget Jrue Holiday. He is arguably as good as Ty is now and at 20 y/o he is FOUR YEARS YOUNGER.

He has been the Sixers best player against the heat and has hit clutch shot after clutch shot.

People don't realize how talented and poised he is until you play against him, otherwise Holiday's name is never mentioned as a rising PG prospect.

Ty's got a lot of competition and I don't see him being better than a healthy Reke or Steph Curry either. His size will also be an issue going forward, he'll never be that defensive stopper that you need. He's strong for a little guy, but he's still a very little guy.

Don't get me wrong, the kid is sick, it's just I don't see that top 5 potential in him, especially with such a deep PG class.
    Last edited by SeoulBeatz; 04-27-2011 at 02:32 PM.

He'll be solid, probably near all-star player. I would say Jameer Nelson minus all the injuries.

I think he has a shot. I eventually see him surpassing Rondo after the Big 3 dissipate so if he can continue to grow, be as efficient offensively and lead his team, I can see it happening.

there just too many good ones in todays nba but he can RUN a team the rite way and make the system work since HES pure at position

In 5 years time;

1.Derrick Rose
    2.Russell Westbrook
    3.Chris Paul
    4.John Wall
    5.Rajon Rondo
    5.Deron Williams
    6.Stephen Curry
    7.Jrue Holiday
    8.Kyrie Irving
    9.Ty Lawson
    10.Mike Conley

lol Jennings don't even get mention anymore

I mean kyrie Irving hasn't even played in the NBA or most of college career and people already have him top 10

Knicks Are Back

Quote Originally Posted by Slimsim View Post
    lol Jennings don't even get mention anymore

I mean kyrie Irving hasn't even played in the NBA or most of college career and people already have him top 10
    I've jumped off the Jennings bandwagon.

He was on my fantasy team.

3-15 fg, 1-7 3pt games every other night is going to make me hate you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast