Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Howard free agency prediction!!

Ill probably get ripped for this by magic fans and I hope you guys dont take this personally but I was just thinking last night and I wanted to know what you all thought of this.

D. Howard and D. Rose have a couple of things in common. they are both top 1-10 players and they are both soo heavily depended on and have to carry the load on most nights for each of theyre respective teams.

If the Magic decide to trade Howard before he becomes a free agent to get the most value back in return for him the way Denver did, instead of just losing him in free agency, dont you guys think chicago has the best chance of landing him ??? They could flip Noah and Boozer for Howard.

Think about it.. if Howard becomes a free agent chances are he will join another super star to contend, I mean this seems to be the trend, and if he were to do that who would be a better super star for him to play with then D. Rose ?

Im not a bulls fan, I'm actually a raps fan. I was just thinking that the bulls have the assets to trade for Howard and by getting him they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty. Noah and Boozer arent scrubs either If the magic were gonig to lose Howard anyways they would be smiling to come away with Noah and Boozer in a trade.

thoughts ?
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 04-20-2011 at 02:31 PM.

I think if orlando doesnt get to at least the ECF he is def. gone. I think he would go to either LAL or Chicago as you said..NJ might be a darkhorse as well...

Dwight Howard will be a Brooklyn Net before they open up Barclays Center. Seriously.

Umm, then I say he goes to Houston.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Chicago is a possibility since we have some pieces but would Orlando trade him in-conference? I'd hope we could throw a package around Boozer and keep Noah. Slide Noah to PF.

Rose/Watson
    Bogans/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Noah
    Howard

With Thibs' defensive mastermind.

Not sure what all would be traded, maybe Boozer, Asik, and a few other fillers/draft picks.

I think he'll sign for the MLE (no they won't be taking it away) with the Heat.

Chalmers
    Wade
    Lebron
    Bosh
    Howard

HEAT
    Spurs
    Marlins
    Dolphins
    Eagles
    Gators

Only I can wish...

pg- DR1
    sg-?
    sf- Deng
    pf- Taj?
    C D12

Not bad... This would be the best D in a while...

Miami.

Quote Originally Posted by YounG n STuPiD View Post
    Dwight Howard will be a Brooklyn Net before they open up Barclays Center. Seriously.
    Not if Orlando trades him for good value in return. what can NJ give orlando that would be better then Noah and Boozer ? ONLY way he goes to Jersey or Brooklyn, is if he decides to in free agency.

i really might be the only person who thinks hes staying in orlando
    NEW YORK KNICKS

Quote Originally Posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
    I think he'll sign for the MLE (no they won't be taking it away) with the Heat.

Chalmers
    Wade
    Lebron
    Bosh
    Howard

mid level ? for howard ? he will be looking for a very lucrative deal. mid level dosnt scratch the surface of what he will get. wait why am i responding to this, you cant be serious.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Ill probably get ripped for this by magic fans and I hope you guys dont take this personally but I was just thinking last night and I wanted to know what you all thought of this.

D. Howard and D. Rose have a couple of things in common. they are both top 1-5 players and they are both soo heavily depended on and have to carry the load on most nights for each of theyre respective teams.

If the Magic decide to trade Howard before he becomes a free agent to get the most value back in return for him the way Denver did, instead of just losing him in free agency, dont you guys think chicago has the best chance of landing him ??? They could flip Noah and Boozer for Howard.

Think about it.. if Howard becomes a free agent chances are he will join another super star to contend, I mean this seems to be the trend, and if he were to do that who would be a better super star for him to play with then D. Rose ?

Im not a bulls fan, I'm actually a raps fan. I was just thinking that the bulls have the assets to trade for Howard and by getting him they are setting themselves up to be a dynasty. Noah and Boozer arent scrubs either If the magic were gonig to lose Howard anyways they would be smiling to come away with Noah and Boozer in a trade.

thoughts ?
    Rose a top 5 player?

ive always thought LA but if bynum continues to get hurt i dont see how miami trades the best center for a center with injury proneness...

Chicago is the best option for him to win with pieces to trade for him

rose
    ?
    deng
    noah
    howard

NASTY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ks32 View Post
    i really might be the only person who thinks hes staying in orlando
    honestly why would he ? he doest EVERYTHING on that team. He could be traded to the raptors and be in the same situation ... it makes no sence for him to stay there... he is the team in orlando.

Another year away thread, awesome...

Bottom line is that it is highly unlikely that the Magic would ever trade Howard in the Eastern Conference.

They are not the Grizz.

and PS, Rose is not a top 5 player right now!

It ain't easy being sleezy

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast