Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kris Humphries

Kris Humphries

The guy has been beasting it all year averaging a double double and putting up all career highs. Just had a monster game tonight in the Nets win over the Cavaliers 18 points and 23 boards. Hump has really transformed himself into a great player and is living up to his his selection as 14th overall in the draft.

As a Nets fan I love the guy and hope we get to keep him, but how do fans of other teams see Hump? He is due to be a free agent this year and I can see him getting paid! Do you think Hump is worth major money on the market or this is just a one season fluke.

Whatever Kim Kardashian is doing she has to keep it up

its his contract year. i wouldnt be suprised if he gets paid big money and goes back to regular ol fadeaway hump. not saying it'll definitely happen, but i wont be suprised if it does.

5 year 30 mill deal in his future.

It depends if he keep dating Kim Kardashian

You could have find a more suitable time to prop up the guy, not after beating the Cavs. #failthread

wish he was still a raptors. Was always one of my fav raps when he was on the team because he would always give us energy

He is a great piece to any team. Plays hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AI4MVP View Post
    Andrew Bogut is a better player then Dwight Howard. period.

Plays hard and not crazy anymore. Use to take too many shots that wasn't his game.

Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Plays hard and not crazy anymore. Use to take too many shots that wasn't his game.
    yup.

im happy for him. he use to work his *** off on the glass when he was with the raps. hopefully he continues to play within himself from now on.

I'm really happy for him.

He's improving and he goes home to Kim Kardashian. Best of both worlds, and oh... he also gets to play with D-Will. Ever since Williams came over, he's improving even more.

Quote Originally Posted by dnewguy View Post
    You could have find a more suitable time to prop up the guy, not after beating the Cavs. #failthread
    Lmao typical Heat fan you need some more stats you got it

In his last 10 games he is averaging 16.5 rebounds a game and 15.2 PPG

In those games he put up 15 and 16 against Boston in a Nets win, 16 and 13 against Chicago and grabbed 20 boards and dropped 19 against Blake Griffin. Instead of acting so ignorant why dont you check the facts first.

the free agent sleeper.out of all the free agents names that keep popping up you never hear chris name.if you're a team looking for some low post toughness.chris is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by jkiddvc20 View Post
    The guy has been beasting it all year averaging a double double and putting up all career highs. Just had a monster game tonight in the Nets win over the Cavaliers 18 points and 23 boards. Hump has really transformed himself into a great player and is living up to his his selection as 14th overall in the draft.

As a Nets fan I love the guy and hope we get to keep him, but how do fans of other teams see Hump? He is due to be a free agent this year and I can see him getting paid! Do you think Hump is worth major money on the market or this is just a one season fluke.

Whatever Kim Kardashian is doing she has to keep it up
    Whatever she's doing??? She is putting out geez, winning!
    Quarterback Class of 2004 1st Round starters

I like him, but would rather go after an all star like David West or ZBO, thats what you need to win games. If Hump wants to remain here off the bench he should take 3-4 million a year.
    If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Peace
    Love
    Happiness

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast