Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: what do you want to go..?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • travel

1 50.00%
  • relax

1 50.00%
  • go abroad

0 0%
  • stay away

0 0%

San Diego Padres Needs travel

When my roommate told me that he was leaving Boston and moving to San Diego, I jumped at the chance to drive with him through the southern states – a part of the country that I have always longed to explore. There are not many times in your life when you are able to dedicate an entire month to traveling.

Our first stop on the trip was to New Orleans. There's an old saying about Bourbon Street by Lee Hazelwood: "You won't find it on any map, but take a step in any direction and you're in trouble."

The French Quarter has been dubbed "The Amsterdam of America" and after witnessing its electric vibe, nocturnal revelry, spicy and succulent seafood-infused cuisine, I can confidently say that you have to run Red Bull intravenously to fully absorb the constant stimuli of the city.

We started our party antics at Tropical Isle, a soulful beach bar known for its world famous Hand Grenade – a melon-flavored, liqueur-heavy drink with enough secret potent ingredients to tranquilize a small goat.

After checking out all the celebrity pictures on the wall and hearing Jimmy Buffet songs from the jukebox, we stumbled over to Pat O’Brien’s where we tried the city-defining beverage known as The Hurricane. Although it has a sweet and inviting taste, The Hurricane is mixed with four different rums. It’s a secretly strong cocktail that sneaks up on you and has you dreaming of supermodels before you can brush your teeth and say your prayers. After downing three of them, I honestly thought I saw Whitey Bulger tossing beads off of the balcony of The Cat's Meow.
    Read more about A Cross-Country Excursion through the Southern States by intravelmag.com
    Travel the world! inTravelMag.com international travel provides in-depth coverage of unique destinations worldwide. Volunteering abroad, adventure travel, exchange programs, eco-tourism, and yoga retreats are featured and in the incognito contest you can win.

Yeah, thats nice, but what the hell does this have to do with the Pads. A freakin commercial.

San Francisco, but originally from San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by chargerfanray87 View Post
    Yeah, thats nice, but what the hell does this have to do with the Pads. A freakin commercial.
    Thank you, I was going to be mean but nah...

WTF!!!

hahaha this is weird

San Francisco, but originally from San Diego
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie1989 View Post
    When my roommate told me that he was leaving Boston and moving to San Diego, I jumped at the chance to drive with him through the southern states – a part of the country that I have always longed to explore. There are not many times in your life when you are able to dedicate an entire month to traveling.

Our first stop on the trip was to New Orleans. There's an old saying about Bourbon Street by Lee Hazelwood: "You won't find it on any map, but take a step in any direction and you're in trouble."

The French Quarter has been dubbed "The Amsterdam of America" and after witnessing its electric vibe, nocturnal revelry, spicy and succulent seafood-infused cuisine, I can confidently say that you have to run Red Bull intravenously to fully absorb the constant stimuli of the city.

We started our party antics at Tropical Isle, a soulful beach bar known for its world famous Hand Grenade – a melon-flavored, liqueur-heavy drink with enough secret potent ingredients to tranquilize a small goat.

After checking out all the celebrity pictures on the wall and hearing Jimmy Buffet songs from the jukebox, we stumbled over to Pat O’Brien’s where we tried the city-defining beverage known as The Hurricane. Although it has a sweet and inviting taste, The Hurricane is mixed with four different rums. It’s a secretly strong cocktail that sneaks up on you and has you dreaming of supermodels before you can brush your teeth and say your prayers. After downing three of them, I honestly thought I saw Whitey Bulger tossing beads off of the balcony of The Cat's Meow.
    Read more about A Cross-Country Excursion through the Southern States by intravelmag.com
    Travel the world! inTravelMag.com international travel provides in-depth coverage of unique destinations worldwide. Volunteering abroad, adventure travel, exchange programs, eco-tourism, and yoga retreats are featured and in the incognito contest you can win.
    I think you need to just show some **** and call it a day