Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Can Kobe Pass Shaq before Shaq Retires?

Kobe Bryant has recently moved up one more notch on the all-time scoring list, passing Holy Moses Malone! Up next? SHAQ!!! Kobe's former teammate has not aged as well as some front court heros (Karl Malone, Moses Malone, Hakeem, Mutumbo?). But could anybody have seen the day when Kobe and Shaq were teammates that Kobe would pass Shaq on the all-time scoring list: WHILE HE WAS STILL PLAYING!

It hasn't happened, but Kobe is only about a 1000 point behind Shaq, and Shaq has suggested next season will be his last. So the question is; Will Kobe pass Shaq before Shaq retires?

probably if shaq plays next year i dont see why not

If Shaq plays one more season I would be willing to guarantee it.

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

I say yes as Kobe continues to play at an ultra competitve level before he starts his decline. It would be amazing considering Shaq's 20 years in the league.

Hell, shaq might just retire if he sees this thread..."Can't let Kobe pass me while I'm still playing", lol.

Probably, So what? Kobes Prime cant touch Shaqs prime so the big dude should not care at ALL what KObe does.
    Nor should Care KObe bout the all time scoring thing, he shoudl focus on 7 or 8 rings.
    ]

Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Probably, So what? Kobes Prime cant touch Shaqs prime so the big dude should not care at ALL what KObe does.
    Nor should Care KObe bout the all time scoring thing, he shoudl focus on 7 or 8 rings.
    Ya but doesnt shaq only have 4 ? how is he going to get 3 or 4 more ?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    Dont call for bad weather.

Im still fearing the "one up speech" kobe gave away after the finals may come back to haunt us if shaq beats us playing for the celtics.
    Theres no GUARANTEE kobe wins any more rings if we dont do it this season.
    ]

I can see it if he plays next season because shaq sits out alot of games and he will be alot closer by the end of the year because shaq isn't even playing right now right
    GET LIKE ME

Kobe has as much chance of passing Shaq as Robert Horry.

i think he can and will,kobe is a starter and still putting up big numbers and shaq kind of takes the regular season off

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    If Kobe wasn't a punk, Kobe & Shaq could have won the Lakers 7 or 8. Blame Kobe for the LAL being behind the Celts in title counts. Nothing like forcing Shaq out of town. Dope.
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    If Kobe wasn't a punk, Kobe & Shaq could have won the Lakers 7 or 8. Blame Kobe for the LAL being behind the Celts in title counts. Nothing like forcing Shaq out of town. Dope.
    Im good with 5 going on 6....

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    more to West for losing all those championships to Boston. at least kobe is 1-1

Quote Originally Posted by 8kobe24 View Post
    Hell, shaq might just retire if he sees this thread..."Can't let Kobe pass me while I'm still playing", lol.
    I thought of the exact same thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast