Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kendrick Perkins out 2-3 weeks

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pla...=154194&spln=1

This is gonna be interesting, playoffs are starting soon, and OKC still has to integrate him into the lineup.

Still they should be fine with Nazr there.

Has he taken the physical yet? If he hasn't taken it yet, what would happen if he fails the exam? Does the trade get void?

He will be easy to fit into the lineup. He doesn't demand touches at all. All he needs to do is play great one on one post defense like he can. The only learning curve for him will be their defensive rotation schemes. The offensive plays should be pretty easy for him because he won't have a huge role in any of them.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    He will be easy to fit into the lineup. He doesn't demand touches at all. All he needs to do is play great one on one post defense like he can. The only learning curve for him will be their defensive rotation schemes. The offensive plays should be pretty easy for him because he won't have a huge role in any of them.
    true, but you'd also like to think that he needs to be out there just to gain some sort of defensive chemistry with the guys. Like you said, rotations etc.

Nazr's pretty bad from what I recall. Not much of a step up from Krstic-hope Perkins comes back healthy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

this is another reason why boston traded him, they realize he has lost a step or two since the surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
    Nazr's pretty bad from what I recall. Not much of a step up from Krstic-hope Perkins comes back healthy.
    He's a clear upgrade from Krstic, the only thing he doesnt do better is shoot the mid range jumper. As far as Perk our medical team is usually a little more conservative with injuries then most but i have no concerns whatsoever, they flunked Tyson Chandler over a toe, no way they take on Perk if they felt the knee problems were chronic or that he was a shell of himself as a player

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

They knew the risk of trading for him. Still, it doesn't seem like it will be serious.

Well That's not a good sign

this is pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Carey View Post
    He's a clear upgrade from Krstic, the only thing he doesnt do better is shoot the mid range jumper. As far as Perk our medical team is usually a little more conservative with injuries then most but i have no concerns whatsoever, they flunked Tyson Chandler over a toe, no way they take on Perk if they felt the knee problems were chronic or that he was a shell of himself as a player
    Krstic must have been worse than I thought-I don't see a whole lot of OKC games, so my knowledge of him is limited.
    I do remember Nazr from his days with the Spurs and not being terribly impressed with him. Granted, that was a few years ago, so he may have improved. But I'm guessing he'll be backup once Perkins returns, anyway, so it doesn't make much difference in the long run.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nazr isn't as bad as people think. He does his job defensively, and i mean realistically he's gonna be a solid backup for them.

Better safe than sorry.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

yeah OKC should void the trade he Perkins is injured

or not. easier for Lakers if they do or if they don't

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast