Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The celtics trade is actually a smart move

Although they lost perkins they have O'Neal and he is doing ok they replaced robinson with a younger Jeff Green and that 1st round pick my convince Rivers to stay because who is in the draft..............Austin Rivers!

cool story doesnt need a thread u could have just posted in the thread as like 20 people have already said the same thing.
    [CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Man, any other team but the Heat. I don't mind having the streak broken, but them? Last time I want that to happen!

I am really hoping for LebRon to tear an ACL. I don't know how Rose and other players who are athletic jumping all over the place get injured but this orangutang stays healthy forever.
    Quote from back in March referring to HEATs win streak... Karma is looking like a real thing now huh Laker fans? [CENTER]

I dont think it was a terrible move as long as they pick up the right guys, go after Ford and Murphy when they're bought out.

Then when everyone on their team retires in 2 years, Rondo, Green, Davis are the new faces of the franchise along with whatever else they may pick up.

They're in win now mode though, and giving up pieces that help you win now, isn't smart. Shaq has spotty health, and JO hasn't been healthy all year, nor is he any good anymore. Leaving them with Kristic to play C. And he sucks on D, which is what the C's are all about.

Green is a decent player, but where does he fit? His defense isn't very good either, and he shoots too many 3's. He doesn't rebound well, and the C's don't really need a backup PF, since they already have one.

lmfao.

no way its a good trade....
    \_(ツ)_/

What pick? Austin Rivers is going to be a top five pick when he comes out, so I hope it's a good one.

Dam Boston fans..... losing faith too quickly, Perkins is great but you can still win

Quote Originally Posted by black1605 View Post
    What pick? Austin Rivers is going to be a top five pick when he comes out, so I hope it's a good one.
    C's have the Clippers 2012 1st round pick (top 10 protected)

Austin is still in highschool....

I am beginning to wonder if there's under the table workings of another potential "Big 3" in Boston come 2012. Catch my drift?

Jermaine O'Neal and Shaquille O'Neal have one year left on their contracts after this one. Wink Wink!!!

I was absolutely shocked when I heard this deal.

It was a pretty bad trade for Boston. Perkins is one of the best defensive centers in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnom11 View Post
    Austin is still in highschool....
    No he is commited to duke and is playing collegeball next season
    http://www.nbadraft.net/2012mock_draft

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast