Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: David Stern

David Stern

Heard a rumor that the owners are trying to get David Stern to step down as commissioner. They're not happy that players are picking where they want to play. They think that Stern is turning the blind eye to issues like the LeBron and Melo saga?
    Thoughts? News? Anything?

I heard you need a link or this will be closed.

I say fire him, get rid of the power of the commisioner's office and put it all in the nba owners hands. Each owner can set his own rules for games hosted there. Say in Phoenix they go by regular rules but in Milwaukee halfcourt shots are worth 5 points, 10 min quarters, and 10 personal fouls allowed per game. That'd be fun!

"GEORGE: This you are not going to believe. Al Netchie, that pimple! Tells Daphne, now get this 'Not to get involved with me.'"

University of Arkansas At Pine Bluff and Detroit, Michigan
    Source?

2012 - Arkansas Pine Bluff Baseball Player - Outfielder

n/
    What Rivalry?

I recall him publicly speaking out against the Melodrama and the Dwight Howard talk last week. That's not exactly turning a blind eye, though it's not changing the situation at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

wut is he going to do??? sports has been this way for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by The Jokemaker View Post
    I say fire him, get rid of the power of the commisioner's office and put it all in the nba owners hands. Each owner can set his own rules for games hosted there. Say in Phoenix they go by regular rules but in Milwaukee halfcourt shots are worth 5 points, 10 min quarters, and 10 personal fouls allowed per game. That'd be fun!
    This

perfect

man id roll with this.

Any home team that scores a bucket wins the game

Parity here we go!

lol unless the next commish that comes along is going to start tapping players phones and demand access to their email accounts...I don't see how anybody could do any better.
    I'm a Lakers fan...BUT:

1) No I don't think Kobe > MJ

2) No I don't think LeBron sucks.

3) No I don't think it's funny to continuously make jokes about Charles Osborne.

mods commin aftr ur *** unless there is a rliable source but yea i h8 him

He cant do anything about it.

Anyone who thinks nothing can be done...how about franchise tags, restricted free agency, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
    Anyone who thinks nothing can be done...how about franchise tags, restricted free agency, etc.
    I'm in favor of something like the baseball system. Free agents can be classified as a type A or type B, and if another team signs that player they have to send back a draft pick (or picks).
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast